Application for Community Workshop at Expo ’74
As part of Expo ’74 2011 in Brooklyn, we are accepting applications for a workshop you would like to develop and teach. The students will be expo attendees who are interested in taking your workshop.
- Duration will be approximately 2.5 hours. This includes time for students to practice the skills they have learned, and a break.
- Workshop content should have some relationship to Max.
- Number of students will range from 10 to 40.
- If your workshop proposal is accepted, you will receive free (or refunded) expo registration.
- You may use an assistant for your workshop. We will not provide free expo registration for the assistants but they can attend your workshop.
- There are a limited number of workshop spaces.
- Workshop applications deadline is June 1st.
(Do you want to get involved, but don’t want to teach a workshop? At the Science Fair, you can display your project and interact with all the Expo attendees. Sign up for the Science Fair at registration. )