Interviews with Matthew Ostrowski
Matthew discusses his latest installation and electronic instrument.
Physical Modeling Synthesis for Max Users: A Primer
Explore many ways to try physical modeling synthesis in Max.
Introduction to jit.phys, Part 2
Harness rigid bodies with the second tutorial video covering collisions and constraints.
Introduction to jit.phys, Part 1
Set up your first Jitter Physics world and work with rigid bodies to create simple motion simulation.
Working with Hardware: DMX, Part 2
Hear from experienced DMX and Max programmers, and get a list of links to DMX hardware vendors.
Working with Hardware: DMX, Part 1
In this tutorial series, you can explore the world of programming DMX with Max.
Recipe 56: Relief
- Creating evenly spaced 3D objects
- Making a 3D volumetric relief effect using video input
Recipe 53: FlyOver
- Creating generative fractal landscapes
- Creating a scrolling "slitscan" effect
- Working with particle-like motion
Recipe 52: DirtySignal
- Combining Jitter Matrix manipulations to replicate an effect
- Using sound to distort video