- vol. 1: Sustained Encounters cover
- vol. 2: Unnatural Rhythm cover
- vol. 3: Incidental Gesture cover
- vol. 4: Momentary Incursions cover
- All volumes/covers
- Loïs Laplace Fine Sediment | c74-014
- DR.OX | c74-013
- Amoebazoid Zuckung | c74-012
- Gregory Taylor Voiceband Jilt | c74-011
- Crater Proceed | c74-010
- John Shirley Sonic Ninjutsu | c74-009
- Leslie Stuck Pas | c74-008
- Sarah Peebles Insect Groove | c74-007
- William Kleinsasser Available Instruments | c74-006
- Tetsu Inoue and Carl Stone pict.soul | c74-005
- Kim Cascone Dust Theories | c74-004
- Amnon Wolman Dangerous Bend | c74-003
- Interface ./swank | c74-002
- The Freight Elevator Quartet Fix It In Post | c74-001
Cycling ’74 Releases Max Version 6 and the Gen Add-on
Powerful Toolset for Media Applications San Francisco, CA • October 26, 2011 — Cycling ’74 today released Version 6.0 of...
Max 6 and Gen Academic Pricing
Below you will find some academic pricing options for Max 6 (to be released 4th quarter 2011) and the new add-on to Max 6 called G...
Max 6 and Gen Retail Pricing
Below you will find some retail pricing options for Max 6 (to be released 4th quarter 2011) and the new add-on to Max 6 called Gen...
Announcing Max 6
I want to share some news about the next major Max upgrade, version 6, arriving this fall. For us, Max 6 is about four things: acc...
Cycling ’74 Releases Vizzie
Video Modules Free to Owners of Jitter San Francisco, CA • November 19, 2010 — Cycling ’74 today released Vizzie, a set of m...