C74 still wasn’t able to reproduce so I made this stripped-down-to-the-minimum patch to help ‘m out. Hope some more people wanna test it!
The behavior I’m seeing:
on load : runs at around 80fps
delete one jit.gen : jump to 115fps
delete 10 more : jump to 200+fps
delete all : same 200+fps, that’s apparently what my system can squeeze out
Now when I go back and start duplicating the gen’s the fps gradually drops down. With around 200 gen’s fps is at 10 fps. NB: the .genjit is completely empty and the objects have nothing connected in or out.
I set qmetro at 240hz because my gfx card’s hardware framerate limit is 240hz.
Please state your systems OS and hardware specs when you post your results.
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74