Forums > MaxMSP

33% for 3 Days Sale

June 13, 2012 | 6:14 pm

Need to upgrade to Max 6? Waiting to buy Max?

We’re having a sale until June 15:

http://cycling74.com/sale


June 13, 2012 | 7:10 pm

woo hoo!

Just knew my patience/indecision would pay off;

70 quid for Max6 plus Gen?

Again. woo hoo

Brendan


June 13, 2012 | 8:00 pm

Lesson learned: never buy Max when it first comes out :p


June 13, 2012 | 8:37 pm

I will buy Max 6 when it has a Spanish manual. Ableton has a spanish manual why not max 4 live?


June 13, 2012 | 10:17 pm

It’s called "opportunity cost," Raja. :-)


June 13, 2012 | 11:01 pm

^:D hahahaha, good one. (and it’s also beautifully synchronicitous that the product is small enough to warrant counting "good faith" as no significant loss within that same opportunity cost ;D )


June 14, 2012 | 12:15 am

I think I got Max6&Gen upgrade day 1 for 125e. It is crazy cheap considering how much an analogue module costs me. There are utility modules out there that cost more. For 82e I might be able to get 2 passive multi’s or a single LFO.

i wish there was more I could buy so I could avail of the sale.

Examples:

MultiTouch Driver for using the Dell MultiTouch screen on Mac with Max
Expert Sleepers style Pitch Calibration for Max
Plug and Play email clients
Vimeo&Youtube upload API
Communication with Unity Engine
Video tutorial series on things like creating customized standalones or getting stuff on the app store or Jitter or developing different synth engines.

a bank of stuff like that in a tin with support and clear documentation. I could pick and choose. Maybe it’s a bad idea – goes against the open nature of the software. Maybe it is just random thoughts before I go to bed :)



dtr
June 14, 2012 | 9:45 am

Out goes the uni license and in goes my very own, taking double advantage of my last weeks as a student. Tanx C74 :)


June 14, 2012 | 12:22 pm

+1 with Grizzle


June 14, 2012 | 4:07 pm

yeah. but i have pluggo´n stuff, you know.^^

-110


June 15, 2012 | 4:27 pm

Anyone gotten their auth email, or rather not gotten it? I bought it on wednesday and still no email… (I emailed both academic (I bought the student version) and sales addresses to follow it up, but still nothing).



dtr
June 15, 2012 | 4:36 pm

Got mine.


June 15, 2012 | 4:44 pm

Academic by any chance?


June 15, 2012 | 5:36 pm

Hey Rodrigo,
As you can imagine we’re pretty slammed right now with order processing. Pretty much everyone who knows how to do it is working on it, and putting in overtime. If you are waiting on a serial number for an upgrade, I’m sure it’s on the way. Thanks for being patient.


June 15, 2012 | 6:53 pm

Yeah that sounds about right. Just looking forward to being able to program at home finally.


June 16, 2012 | 9:23 am

So, with this ‘Ableton style’ manouvre as precedent, I expect to never pay for a full C74 upgrade again, even though it means waiting.


June 18, 2012 | 7:48 pm

I’ve been considering buying Max on and off for years and this sale came at just the right time (I’ve just got back into making music)! Cheers!


June 18, 2012 | 8:12 pm

Is there a special upgrade offer for Gen only ? I bought Max 6 months ago :-((


June 19, 2012 | 9:40 am

I’m very happy with my upgrade with gen, it means I got 33% off and student discount, which is good since I will no longer be a student by the end of next month. Now I just have to figure out what the hell gen is.


June 20, 2012 | 8:57 am

Stupid me, that i have missed this after 6 years on this forum. :-P


August 5, 2012 | 10:00 pm

Anyone have a notion when the sale might come ’round again?


March 21, 2013 | 5:17 pm

Hi! When sale again ? :-)


Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)