Forums > MaxMSP

A dac~ question.

May 30, 2011 | 5:08 am

I have some mystery audio coming through my dac~ object.

And it happens when I disconnect everything from it. The audio itself is a familiar part of my patch, but I’m perplexed as to why it is still coming through after I disconnect its source.

So I was wondering is there is anyway a dac~ can be fed audio without cords?

There are two separate dac~objects in my patch, both utilizing various outs on my sound card. I have given them both appropriate arguments, but I was wondering if there is something I’m missing in regards to having two dac~ objects in a patch?

May 30, 2011 | 5:54 pm

Do you, by any chance, have another patcher open that contains a dac~ object? Perhaps one of the help files?

May 30, 2011 | 5:54 pm

Do you, by any chance, have another patcher open that contains a dac~ object? Perhaps one of the help files?

May 30, 2011 | 8:58 pm

Nope.

I did however copy and paste other patches into my main Patch. And then encapsulated. But the other
Patches only used a stereo out from the main sound card.

When they were incorporated into the main patch, these were changed to send objects
And received by the multi channel out dac.

May 30, 2011 | 8:58 pm

Nope.

I did however copy and paste other patches into my main Patch. And then encapsulated. But the other
Patches only used a stereo out from the main sound card.

When they were incorporated into the main patch, these were changed to send objects
And received by the multi channel out dac.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)