Forums > Misc

A Rant For The Misc Column

May 4, 2013 | 6:21 pm

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT MAX/MSP/JITTER WILL TURN YOU INTO A LUNATIC.

ALL WHO KNOW ME SINCE TIMES PAST UNDERSTAND VERY WELL: I AM LIKE THE SYD BARRETT OF THE MAX COMMUNITY!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SLOWLY LOSING MY MIND TO MADCAP COMPUTING!

Sidenote: Did you know that, in rare cases, mere meditation(zazen style or similar breathing focus) can cause a person to become shizophrenic?

A hero among lunatics like me:

May 4, 2013 | 8:31 pm

Hey Tokyo Rose,
I didn’t follow the link (I’m scared to), but, as Beethoven knew and many before him, you gotta get back to nature. Sit by a stream and just LOOK. Like a child. Do you have children? I follow mine everyday, and try to see what they see they way they see. Best medicine in the world!! I’m currently trying to finish my PhD, one which relies very heavily on Max programming and physical computing. My head, as we say in Norn Iron, is constantly pickled too :)

Peace my friend
Brendan

May 4, 2013 | 9:35 pm

"I didn’t follow the link (I’m scared to)"

(This was just an excuse to post a documentary on Syd Barrett, which moved me, and coincidentally has alot to do with looking at the world through young eyes ;)

May 5, 2013 | 5:48 am

the misc columns´ purpose is to move spam into it. so you´re shouting in a trash can full of rolex replika.

May 5, 2013 | 7:05 am

"so you´re shouting in a trash can full of rolex replika."

i’m glad you glean my intent.

the question, though, is: what attracted you to bother reading about my rolex replika?

May 5, 2013 | 10:35 am

well it’s good to know what will become of me once i’ll be a professional maxer.

May 6, 2013 | 8:06 am

so you´re shouting in a trash can full of rolex replika.

And me posting here the job adverts and the gig announces… how old I feel now…

p

May 7, 2013 | 6:59 am

^ :D
(at least keep posting your gigs here, the inspiration and hope helps keep me young :)

MISC to me simply stands for MISChief >;D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)