a way to remove row from a matrix

Mar 4, 2007 at 4:53pm

a way to remove row from a matrix

lets say i have a “control” list
0 0 1 0 1 1
and have a matrix with dimension 2X5
0.2 0.3
0.5 0.4
0.3 0.3
0.8 0.9
0.7 0.7
and i want to remove every row which corresponds to 0 on the list.

#30622
Mar 4, 2007 at 9:22pm

you get get xray.jit.sift from http://www.mat.ucsb.edu/~whsmith/xray.html wes.

wes

On 3/4/07, yair reshef wrote:
> lets say i have a “control” list
> 0 0 1 0 1 1
> and have a matrix with dimension 2X5
> 0.2 0.3
> 0.5 0.4
> 0.3 0.3
> 0.8 0.9
> 0.7 0.7
> and i want to remove every row which corresponds to 0 on the list.
>
>
>
>
>
>

#98144
Mar 5, 2007 at 8:24am

thnx wesly, your xray package never fail to surprises me with its many
faces.

On 3/4/07, Wesley Smith wrote:
>
> you get get xray.jit.sift from http://www.mat.ucsb.edu/~whsmith/xray.htmlwes.
>
> wes
>
> On 3/4/07, yair reshef wrote:
> > lets say i have a “control” list
> > 0 0 1 0 1 1
> > and have a matrix with dimension 2X5
> > 0.2 0.3
> > 0.5 0.4
> > 0.3 0.3
> > 0.8 0.9
> > 0.7 0.7
> > and i want to remove every row which corresponds to 0 on the list.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

#98145

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.