ANN: munger1~ 1.3.0 released

May 10, 2007 at 12:43am

ANN: munger1~ 1.3.0 released

First of all, apologies for wasting everyone’s bandwidth with the last
release which was/is for most intents and purposes broken. This new release
dubbed “I hate MSVC” ought to [hopefully] solve lingering problems.

Download from usual place: http://ico.bukvic.net/Max/munger1~_latest.tar.gz
(~400KB, includes source, Linux-Pd-i386, Mac-Max-UB, and Win32-Max-i386
binaries)

CHANGELOG
=========
More MSVC+flext oddities–forced to use static array of ADSRs
Memory leakage finally fixed?
Tons of tiny bug-fixes
Added versioning system
Built against latest flext CVS checkout
Fixed OSX UB (please test)

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology, CCTAD, CHCI
Virginia Tech
Dept. of Music – 0240
Blacksburg, VA 24061
(540) 231-1137
(540) 231-5034 (fax)
ico@vt.edu
http://www.music.vt.edu/people/faculty/bukvic/

http://ico.bukvic.net

#31833
May 10, 2007 at 8:35pm

And the .tar still doesn’t open for me.

On 5/9/07 8:43 PM, “Ivica Ico Bukvic” wrote:

> First of all, apologies for wasting everyone’s bandwidth with the last
> release which was/is for most intents and purposes broken. This new release
> dubbed “I hate MSVC” ought to [hopefully] solve lingering problems.
>
> Download from usual place: http://ico.bukvic.net/Max/munger1~_latest.tar.gz
> (~400KB, includes source, Linux-Pd-i386, Mac-Max-UB, and Win32-Max-i386
> binaries)
>
> CHANGELOG
> =========
> More MSVC+flext oddities–forced to use static array of ADSRs
> Memory leakage finally fixed?
> Tons of tiny bug-fixes
> Added versioning system
> Built against latest flext CVS checkout
> Fixed OSX UB (please test)
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
> Composition, Music Technology, CCTAD, CHCI
> Virginia Tech
> Dept. of Music – 0240
> Blacksburg, VA 24061
> (540) 231-1137
> (540) 231-5034 (fax)
> ico@vt.edu
> http://www.music.vt.edu/people/faculty/bukvic/
> http://ico.bukvic.net
>
>

Cheers
Gary Lee Nelson
Oberlin College
http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson

#103890
May 11, 2007 at 5:51am

Gary,

Try http://ico.bukvic.net/Max/munger1~_1.3.0.zip

Hope this helps!

Ico

> —–Original Message—–
> From: maxmsp-bounces@cycling74.com [mailto:maxmsp-bounces@cycling74.com]
> On Behalf Of Gary Lee Nelson
> Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:36 PM
> To: Max
> Subject: Re: [maxmsp] ANN: munger1~ 1.3.0 released
>
> And the .tar still doesn’t open for me.
>
>
> On 5/9/07 8:43 PM, “Ivica Ico Bukvic” wrote:
>
> > First of all, apologies for wasting everyone’s bandwidth with the last
> > release which was/is for most intents and purposes broken. This new
> release
> > dubbed “I hate MSVC” ought to [hopefully] solve lingering problems.
> >
> > Download from usual place:
> http://ico.bukvic.net/Max/munger1~_latest.tar.gz
> > (~400KB, includes source, Linux-Pd-i386, Mac-Max-UB, and Win32-Max-i386
> > binaries)
> >
> > CHANGELOG
> > =========
> > More MSVC+flext oddities–forced to use static array of ADSRs
> > Memory leakage finally fixed?
> > Tons of tiny bug-fixes
> > Added versioning system
> > Built against latest flext CVS checkout
> > Fixed OSX UB (please test)
> >
> > Best wishes,
> >
> > Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
> > Composition, Music Technology, CCTAD, CHCI
> > Virginia Tech
> > Dept. of Music – 0240
> > Blacksburg, VA 24061
> > (540) 231-1137
> > (540) 231-5034 (fax)
> > ico@vt.edu
> > http://www.music.vt.edu/people/faculty/bukvic/
> > http://ico.bukvic.net
> >
> >
>
>
> Cheers
> Gary Lee Nelson
> Oberlin College
> http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson
>
>

#103891
May 11, 2007 at 9:30am

Ivica Ico Bukvic schrieb:
> Try http://ico.bukvic.net/Max/munger1~_1.3.0.zip

Can’t access it… (The server resets the page or something…)

Stefan


Stefan Tiedje————x——-
–_____———–|————–
–(_|_ —-|—–|—–()——-
– _|_)—-|—–()————–
———-()——–www.ccmix.com

#103892
May 11, 2007 at 3:49pm

Apologies, server is likely getting slammed due to mirroring of the latest
DVD releases of Ubuntu Studio and Suse audio studio which have just been
announced (linuxaudio.org is hosted on the same node)… Should subside in a
few hours (days?).

FWIW, you can also try to list folder contents ico.bukvic.net/Max/ and work
slowly from there. Seems to be a bit more reliable…

Ico

> —–Original Message—–
> From: maxmsp-bounces@cycling74.com [mailto:maxmsp-bounces@cycling74.com]
> On Behalf Of Stefan Tiedje
> Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 5:31 AM
> Subject: Re: [maxmsp] ANN: munger1~ 1.3.0 released
>
> Ivica Ico Bukvic schrieb:
> > Try http://ico.bukvic.net/Max/munger1~_1.3.0.zip
>
> Can’t access it… (The server resets the page or something…)
>
> Stefan
>
> –
> Stefan Tiedje————x——-
> –_____———–|————–
> –(_|_ —-|—–|—–()——-
> — _|_)—-|—–()————–
> ———-()——–www.ccmix.com
>

#103893

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.