Forums > MaxMSP

[ANN] Studentships at SARC

March 4, 2008 | 2:34 pm

March 4, 2008 | 6:57 pm

Hi,

I am finishing this year my Graduate School of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications and Computer Science (ENSEA, Cergy, France).
For my last 6-month internship, I am working in ICSRiM Lab in the University of Leeds and I am interested in continuing my degrees in the field of music and new technologies.

My current research project is dealing with augmenting the Cello through digital audio effects.
I had also a 1-month experience in dance and music interaction for the CIANT (Prague) and a 2.5-month experience in developing a virtual modular synthesizer/sampler under Max/MSP for the Studio Puce Muse (Rungis, France).

I am thus really interested in the doctoral research studentships the SARC offers.
What are the conditions ? The subjects ?
May I have some more information about these studentships ?

Thank you

March 4, 2008 | 9:23 pm

I know some funny analog electronics teachers at ENSEA… :)

March 4, 2008 | 9:27 pm

yep, me too :) …

Quote: Olivier Pasquet wrote on Tue, 04 March 2008 22:23
—————————————————-
> I know some funny analog electronics teachers at ENSEA… :)
>
—————————————————-

March 5, 2008 | 1:17 am

March 5, 2008 | 9:33 am

March 5, 2008 | 9:46 am

Alright ! MaxMSP world is small !

I know him well too, I played with him and his MIDI-Guitare…

But you’re right about personal lives on this forum.

Maybe by mail or PM ?

March 6, 2008 | 2:13 pm

You should email the professors listed…

SARC has an amazing concentration of people working in the field of
sonic arts in a wide variety of areas…

It is still a little underknown

Cheers,

Carey

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 6:57 PM, BenCello wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am finishing this year my Graduate School of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications and Computer Science (ENSEA, Cergy, France).
> For my last 6-month internship, I am working in ICSRiM Lab in the University of Leeds and I am interested in continuing my degrees in the field of music and new technologies.
>
> My current research project is dealing with augmenting the Cello through digital audio effects.
> I had also a 1-month experience in dance and music interaction for the CIANT (Prague) and a 2.5-month experience in developing a virtual modular synthesizer/sampler under Max/MSP for the Studio Puce Muse (Rungis, France).
>
> I am thus really interested in the doctoral research studentships the SARC offers.
> What are the conditions ? The subjects ?
> May I have some more information about these studentships ?
>
> Thank you
>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)