I am pleased to announce the release of Litter Pro 1.7.
Full information is available at < http://www.bek.no/~pcastine/Press/>.
Briefly, this update:
- adds new noise generators and random number distributions
- addresses an issue where certain objects produced subtly different signals on Intel and PPC processors
- provides more control and information regarding parameters of random number generators
- numerous examples as Extras, as well as Clippings and Shortcuts
- includes plug-and-play replacements for the orphaned alea and scramble objects.
- full compatibility with all versions of Max/MSP from 4.6.3 back to 4.0 (and for most objects even earlier)
This is a free update for current Litter Pros.
The full press release also includes some hints about what’s happening with the Starter Pack.
Thank you for your attention,
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74