Balkan.OS

Jan 7, 2009 at 11:03am

Balkan.OS

Not trying to stir up any trouble, but is there anyone else out there curious about Balkan.OS?

Does anyone know what it will be?

#41570
Jan 7, 2009 at 6:17pm

On Jan 7, 2009, at 3:03 AM, Blake Shaw wrote:

> Not trying to stir up any trouble, but is there anyone else out
> there curious about Balkan.OS?

I’m much more interested in the good news about Tarvu: http://tarvu.com/

- C

Chris Muir
cbm@well.com

http://www.xfade.com

#148071
Jan 7, 2009 at 6:33pm

chris, that site is hilarious :) Thanx, goes right into my cult bookmarks collection.

jrp

#148072
Jan 7, 2009 at 7:17pm

Holva, http://www.0f0003.com/ looks and sounds wonderful, too. Isn;t that Mademoiselle Nato doing this again? The writing reminds me of ten years ago on the Max list. I loved her styl3.

jrp

#148073
Jan 7, 2009 at 11:50pm

Quote: Chris Muir wrote on Wed, 07 January 2009 10:17
—————————————————-
>
> I’m much more interested in the good news about Tarvu: http://tarvu.com/
>

Wow… umm, at the risk of offending someone, is this on par with FSMism? I can’t get past the whole “octopuses are holy creatures” thing, though having an invisible guardian from an alternate universe sounds pretty cool.

#148074
Jan 8, 2009 at 12:09am

its so easy to join.

#148075
Jan 8, 2009 at 12:18am

Quote: jayrope wrote on Wed, 07 January 2009 12:17
—————————————————-
> Holva, http://www.0f0003.com/ looks and sounds wonderful, too. Isn;t that Mademoiselle Nato doing this again? The writing reminds me of ten years ago on the Max list. I loved her styl3.
>
> jrp
—————————————————-

apparently its Gheorghe Dan. I can’t help but be a fan as well. maybe its because I wasn’t around for the pains of the nato days. to me its like if d3l00z3 & gu4t4rr1 embraced f4c1sm and was born on the 1nt3n3t.

#148076
Jan 8, 2009 at 12:48am

Quote: Holva wrote on Wed, 07 January 2009 12:03
—————————————————-
> Not trying to stir up any trouble, but is there anyone else out there curious about Balkan.OS?

Sounds like I need a special keyboard, no?

#148077

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.