Forums > Jitter

Best .mov resolution from jit.gl.render > jit.gl.asyncread >jit.qt.record

May 9, 2012 | 5:03 pm

Hi,

Idon’t know what happend to the copy compress process, so I decide to send the patch in .zip.
My problem is that i can’t find the best visual record resolution (in .mov) from a gl.render.
In the patch ther’s is the explanation of my BIG problem

Thank you for your help!!
rtm

May 11, 2012 | 7:58 am

Hi,
Have someone help me, please? or show me a thread in the forum so as to find (and understand) a solution?
I’ve tried jit.gl.render-tomatrix, but impossible to have a .mov (completely black)
The only solution to obtain a good quality of image (.mov) is buy using a soft like ScreenFlow or another Screen recorder?

Thanks!!

May 14, 2012 | 6:14 pm

Hi,

Have a look at this patch (I have added a couple of things from Andrew Benson’s patch). What it does is to render a scene to a bigger texture and then use jit.gl.slab to downsample with a filter (like the fsaa on hit.window)

– Pasted Max Patch, click to expand. –

May 14, 2012 | 10:16 pm

the jit.gl.asyncread is setting the dimensions of it’s readback matrix to the size of your jit.window.
this is why the recording is low resolution.
setting the @size attribute of the jit.window to the dimensions you wish to record at should fix the problem.

May 18, 2012 | 8:05 am

Hi Nnimar & Robert,

Thanks a lot for help! I will check-it the patch and yours suggestions!

May 18, 2012 | 10:15 pm

ritmoloco: You’d be a nice guy if you post what you come up with and tell me where on my computer the video is rendered to. This videorendering thing… I just don’t get it – yet!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)