Forums > Jitter

Blinking movie issue

May 12, 2008 | 2:03 am

Hi, i am new here. If i need to output 2 movies to one window , the movie will keep blinking. I uses chromokey do that. Can anyone help to resolve this problem?

Or is there other methods to output movies to window successfully?

thankyou.=)

May 12, 2008 | 2:28 am

So what exactly are you trying to achieve? Do you want an even mix of two movies (check out jit.xfade or use jit.op) or are you actually trying to do chromakeying? An example patch always helps us help you.

best,
Zachary

May 12, 2008 | 2:57 am

in short, i want to output more than 1 movie file on to jit.window successfully. what are the methods i can use? =)

May 12, 2008 | 3:35 am

Do you mean successively?

On 5/11/08 7:57 PM, "IcyBlues" wrote:

>
> in short, i want to output more than 1 movie file on to jit.window
> successfully. what are the methods i can use? =)

May 12, 2008 | 3:39 am

You need to be more specific if you want help. Check out Jitter Tutorials 8, 9, and 10 (in Max 4.6.x, that is). If that’s not what you’re looking for, a clear description is the most efficient path to help here.

May 12, 2008 | 4:16 pm

I also have the same problem. I am using chromakey to attach different objects onto a movie. It is still fine when I try to output it to the pwindow, but when I output it to jit.window then the movie keep blinking. Could you please explain to me why? Thank you so much for your help!

By the way, may I ask you is it possible to use alpha channel to attach a jpg file to a movie? Thank you so much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)