Forums > Jitter

Boids UB

February 6, 2007 | 9:09 pm

The xray.jit.boidsrender object in the UB package is still CFM. Where can I
get the UB version?

Cheers
Gary Lee Nelson
Oberlin College
http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson


February 6, 2007 | 9:17 pm

>The xray.jit.boidsrender object in the UB package is still CFM. Where can I
>get the UB version?

I believe that this might help:

http://www.s373.net/code/boids_max_jitter_ub.dmg.zip


on the floor there’s a long wooden table/on the table there’s an open book/
on the page there’s a detailed drawing/and on the drawing is the name I took
Gregory Taylor http://www.rtqe.net


February 6, 2007 | 10:47 pm

> The xray.jit.boidsrender object in the UB package is still CFM.
> Where can I
> get the UB version?

that’s the problem with barry threws package.

we’re trying to get the UB version, which has been ready since last
august, up on (one of) the 3 author’s servers:
eric singer / andre sier / wes smith

shouldn’t be long now

meanwhile get it here:

http://www.jasch.ch/dl/boids_max_jitter_UB.dmg

cheers

/*j


February 6, 2007 | 11:10 pm

http://www.mat.ucsb.edu/~whsmith/boids_max_jitter_UB.dmg

> shouldn’t be long now

No it shouldn’t. I have been shamed into it ;)

wes


February 7, 2007 | 12:33 am

That’s it!

On 2/6/07 4:17 PM, "Gregory Taylor" wrote:

>> The xray.jit.boidsrender object in the UB package is still CFM. Where can I
>> get the UB version?
>
> I believe that this might help:
> http://www.s373.net/code/boids_max_jitter_ub.dmg.zip

Cheers
Gary Lee Nelson
Oberlin College
http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson


February 7, 2007 | 2:43 am

Wait. I recompiled xray.jit.boidsrender for UB.

Is it wrong in the package? No one told me…

b

jasch wrote:
>> The xray.jit.boidsrender object in the UB package is still CFM. Where
>> can I
>> get the UB version?
>
> that’s the problem with barry threws package.
>
> we’re trying to get the UB version, which has been ready since last
> august, up on (one of) the 3 author’s servers:
> eric singer / andre sier / wes smith
>
> shouldn’t be long now
>
> meanwhile get it here:
> http://www.jasch.ch/dl/boids_max_jitter_UB.dmg
>
> cheers
>
> /*j
>


barry threw
composition : sound : programming
http://www.barrythrew.com
bthrew(at)gmail(dot)com
857-544-3967

(if you would see the stars clearly,
look hard at the surrounding darkness)
-Ooka Makoto


February 7, 2007 | 2:57 am

Oops.

Sorry guys, screw up on my part. I must have thrown in the wrong folder.
I’ve updated the package on my site. If the package has a more
appropriate home then that cool, I’ll just keep it up indefinitely until
it is up on a original authors site.

b

Wesley Smith wrote:
> http://www.mat.ucsb.edu/~whsmith/boids_max_jitter_UB.dmg
>
>> shouldn’t be long now
>
> No it shouldn’t. I have been shamed into it ;)
>
> wes
>


barry threw
composition : sound : programming
http://www.barrythrew.com
bthrew(at)gmail(dot)com
857-544-3967

(if you would see the stars clearly,
look hard at the surrounding darkness)
-Ooka Makoto


February 7, 2007 | 11:17 am


the boids ub package is here, and now, for about one+ year or so

http://www.s373.net/code/boids_max_jitter_ub.dmg.zip

cheers

a


February 7, 2007 | 5:17 pm


Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)