Forums > MaxMSP

changing the menubar

February 4, 2008 | 8:28 pm

I want to change in the application menu the ‘about MAX/MSP runtime’ in ‘about Stockwatch’ (the name of my standalone app).
In my patch I included menubar object which is loadbanged with a 1 (non-zerostate). In the scripting window of the menubar object I wrote
#X about About Stockwatch;
#X end;

But when I turn the patch into a standalone app, i still get about max/msp runtime

What should I change?

February 4, 2008 | 10:05 pm

that looks ok to me. Is this on windows or mac?

oli

February 4, 2008 | 10:13 pm

mac

February 4, 2008 | 10:49 pm

I looked in the tutorial and i forgot to include a subpatcher with the aboutscreen. I thought this was done with appslpash but apparently it works like that too. However, i don’t get the window size. Which values should I enter to have my image displayed correctly?

February 4, 2008 | 11:18 pm

here goes the menu part of my patch
I hope someone can help me out

February 4, 2008 | 11:59 pm

It seems i can’t sve the script from the menubar. Everytime I save, and then click on menubar to see ifd it is saved, the window is empty. Howver, in my documents folder, the txt file is there.

Ron
February 5, 2008 | 2:37 am

what are you talking aboug: appslpash???

Samuel Van Ransbeeck wrote:
I looked in the tutorial and i forgot to include a subpatcher with the aboutscreen. I thought this was done with appslpash but apparently it works like that too. However, i don’t get the window size. Which values should I enter to have my image displayed correctly?

February 5, 2008 | 2:52 am

appsplash i mean, when you build the standalone, this is to replace the default max runtime picture by your own image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)