Forums > MaxMSP

Code Control (Max Convention), Who's Going!

March 20, 2013 | 7:33 pm

Hey Everyone,

There was a massive discussion on this last year…..all quite this year tho.
(if you haven’t heard there is a great Max convention his weekend, well worth going if last years event is anything to go by!)

Just wondering who going and what there looking forward too?

Me personally can’t wait for the CV stuff and glad to know theres a bit of JAVA going on (even tho i know very little but been looking to learn for a while!

March 20, 2013 | 7:38 pm

I’ll be there! David Z. & Sam T., too… :-)

Hope to see you -
Jeremy

March 20, 2013 | 7:43 pm

Hey Jeremy,

Looking forward to the Ableton presentation.

Just got Ableton 9 and had my first good session tonight, can’t wait to see push and its capabilities! (even tho its gonna make me wan to buy it more!!!)

Regards,

Oli

March 20, 2013 | 7:54 pm

I’ll be there. With bells on.

March 20, 2013 | 11:15 pm

Sorry folks, missing out this year on account of travel issues, but I’m full of cold anyway so at least I won’t be giving you all that.

Hope some videos make it online. I particularly enjoyed your js videos, Jeremy.

March 21, 2013 | 1:09 am

Hey, i’ll be there. Looking for a couchsurfer host right now…

March 21, 2013 | 10:28 am

Im trying to get somewhere to crash too, I went uni in leicester so trying to tap up a mate who still lives there!

March 21, 2013 | 10:48 am

I’ll be there too.

Weather forecast for UK East Midlands this weekend is SNOW!

Dress warm

see you there

Richard

March 21, 2013 | 10:49 am

Wish I could make it but I’m tied up with work at the moment…

March 21, 2013 | 8:41 pm

It’s all starting to kick off here (I’m just getting something going on the video wall…). There are some really cool pieces here. As usual, Sean is as busy as a very busy thing…!

March 23, 2013 | 1:49 pm

Disappointed to be missing this, especially as the last one was so informative and entertaining.

How likely are we to see online resources from this? I would love to see the Hems intro to JS stuff.

Brendan

March 23, 2013 | 1:58 pm

im there now and everything i have seen so far is being recorded, so im sure it will be getting put up somewhere.
I hope so because i have to leave a little early today so will miss a couple of thing id like to see.

dtr
March 23, 2013 | 2:44 pm

Looking forward to these recordings!

March 24, 2013 | 12:08 am

I am with you in spirit!

March 24, 2013 | 8:37 am

Great talks/performances on the second day. Sadly I’ve gone back home for another gig, but I’m there in spirit too!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)