Forums > MaxMSP

Documented Bug: Changing DSP Status from Rewire to Core Audio

January 4, 2009 | 11:45 pm

Hi – I’ve noticed that every time I try to switch my DSP status from ad_rewire to Core Audio Built In Output, MaxMSP freezes. Most often, this freeze is unreversible. Once I force quit, the program doesn’t end, but merely says it’s still running though I can’t open the program up. I have to restart my computer to open Max again. This has happened 4 times in 3 days. I took screenshots each time it happened. They are attached.

I am on a Macbook Pro 17", OS X 10.4.11, using MaxMSP 5.0.5, rewiring with Live 7.


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)