Equivalent of [thresh] for bangs

Jun 23, 2010 at 9:20am

Equivalent of [thresh] for bangs

Hi all,

Is there no object that works like [thresh] but for bangs? There has got to be…

This is basically what I mean:

– Pasted Max Patch, click to expand. –

Not a big deal at all, just curious. Thanks.

Jun 23, 2010 at 10:05am

Nope. Your workaround works fine.


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.