Forums > MaxMSP

feature-request: Making superfast connections between objects

June 6, 2010 | 12:42 am

Ha, my first! I have thought about this for a while now and it is time to throw it into the public :)
I have thought of a way to make superfast connections between objects.

- First you select all the objects you want the connection to start from. (this is done by click-dragging)

-then add the target-object to your selection using click-shift

-and final have some magical shortcut create the connections for you. I was thinking Ctrl-Shift-C (onnect) or something like that :)

Isn’t this a great solution to an ever so tedious and time-consuming job sometimes. Thanks to the adobe-guys for the idea btw. PLease feel free comment, suggest or criticize on this. Now lets all cross fingers and hope together cycling sees this and approves this for the next update :)

FRid

June 6, 2010 | 12:59 am

I think it’s called the Max Toolbox ;)

June 6, 2010 | 1:04 am

http://code.google.com/p/maxtoolbox/

June 6, 2010 | 10:52 am

Ok, you’re right. maxtoolbox it is. I must say i confused the toolbox with the toolkit, i didn’t realize it was an external. Why isn’t this in the standard distribution? This would be a great addition to the program and it would help avoid this question in the future.

Thanks for the feedback and tip,
FRid

(and i knew it was possible in javascript, actually after seeing the slider-example i got the initial idea. Unfortunately i don’t know javascript (yet)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)