Features Request

Oct 8, 2008 at 9:55am

Features Request

hi,

here is two features i would love to see in max :

=> jweb should be able to dump the html source for the current url

=> poly~ parallel options should be an attribute, so we could create [poly~
truc.maxpat 16 @parallel 1] objects.

have a nice day, and welcome back to work cycling’74 team. how was your
corporate party ?

g

#40217
Oct 8, 2008 at 4:03pm

> => poly~ parallel options should be an attribute, so we could create [poly~
> truc.maxpat 16 @parallel 1] objects.

You mean they should be working in parallel? Or listen all to the same note message?

_
johan

#142137
Oct 8, 2008 at 5:49pm

Quote: G. wrote on Wed, 08 October 2008 03:55
—————————————————-

> have a nice day, and welcome back to work cycling’74 team. how was your
> corporate party ?

Damn, a party and I wasn’t invited?! Well then it must not have been a REAL party ;)

#142138
Oct 8, 2008 at 6:08pm

On Oct 8, 2008, at 9:03 AM, jvkr wrote:

> You mean they should be working in parallel? Or listen all to the
> same note message?

I think that he just wants the parallel message available as an
attribute. See the MultiThreading subpatch in poly~ help.

-C

Chris Muir
cbm@well.com

http://www.xfade.com

#142139
Oct 9, 2008 at 7:44am

yep that’s it, this could avoid to put a loadbang and a message…

cheers

g

2008/10/8 Chris Muir

>
> On Oct 8, 2008, at 9:03 AM, jvkr wrote:
>
> You mean they should be working in parallel? Or listen all to the same
>> note message?
>>
>
>
> I think that he just wants the parallel message available as an attribute.
> See the MultiThreading subpatch in poly~ help.
>
> -C
>
> Chris Muir
> cbm@well.com
> http://www.xfade.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

#142140

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.