Firepod problem- fft?

Aug 26, 2007 at 6:21pm

Firepod problem- fft?

Hello.
I’ve got a patch for live performance that seems to work fine when I’m using my MBP’s built-in audio (via headphones) but seems to have problems with my Firepod. I tested the Firepod with all of my other software (itunes, DP, etc.) and it works fine. Once I open this particular patch, the audio is crackly and distorted. After a search, I saw someone had mentioned something about Presonus gear having issues when using fft in the patch (I’ve got it running for the gizmo pitch shifting). Is this a known issue and, if so, is there a workaround?
The patch is kind of messy, so I figured I’d ask first. If I need to post it, just let me know.
Thanks!
P.S. Running 10.4.10 and Max/MSP/Jitter 4.6.3/1.6.3

Aug 26, 2007 at 8:43pm

I have the same setup; I can try it on wednesday or thursday, if you
want. Never had any problems with fft though.

Keith

On 8/26/07, Eric Sheffield wrote:
>
> Hello.
> I’ve got a patch for live performance that seems to work fine when I’m using my MBP’s built-in audio (via headphones) but seems to have problems with my Firepod. I tested the Firepod with all of my other software (itunes, DP, etc.) and it works fine. Once I open this particular patch, the audio is crackly and distorted. After a search, I saw someone had mentioned something about Presonus gear having issues when using fft in the patch (I’ve got it running for the gizmo pitch shifting). Is this a known issue and, if so, is there a workaround?
> The patch is kind of messy, so I figured I’d ask first. If I need to post it, just let me know.
> Thanks!
> P.S. Running 10.4.10 and Max/MSP/Jitter 4.6.3/1.6.3
>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.