Aug 21, 2013 at 7:52pm
Still new to Jitter so need some help.
Aug 27, 2013 at 5:40am
1. inside sytempreferences/monitors
2. Start up MaxMSP and have a closer look at jit.window. it is possible to send a rect 0 0 2880 576 to this object, which would set span the window over both screens.
3. Add a jit.gl.render object (look at the help file)
4. Add a jit.gl.videoplane object with attribute @transform_reset 2 and
5. Add a jit.qt.movie and send the output to the videoplane.
6. check out “messages to max” in the help section / advanced topics – there is a message that hides the mouse.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.