Forums > Jitter

Fullscreen problem with jitter?

April 6, 2009 | 12:13 am

can somebody tell me where iv gone wrong with this patch, when i fullscreen it the video comes out all wrong.

April 6, 2009 | 12:28 am

Edit: didn’t read the question properly.

Low quality image to start? Try it at 720 480 with a 720 480 image. 320 looks like crap blown up

April 6, 2009 | 12:35 am

thanks for the reply, but changing the number only made the esc button enter in and out of fullscreen instead of spacebar. the video still gets all warped in fullscreen mode.

April 6, 2009 | 11:12 am

hello,

Is a matter of low quality image display? The fullscreen is working here…

Luis Marques

April 8, 2009 | 8:42 pm

maybe its the computer im using? i’ll try it out on something else. thanks for the reply.

April 11, 2009 | 1:41 am
t00117598 wrote on Wed, 08 April 2009 15:42
maybe its the computer im using? i’ll try it out on something else. thanks for the reply.

I also get fullscreen weirdness when using it with jit.gl.render. Usually it only seems to render part of the image (like the top third, plus it looks "grainy" and strange). Possibly my OpenGL is not current. If I use any other size of window, even huge, it’s fine, but fullscreen generally doesn’t work right. However it has worked on other computers, most of the time, so I think it’s a personal problem…

The other issue is that if I do go fullscreen and then back, often my fps slows a lot, and doesn’t seem to get back to where it was, even if the new window is tiny. This doesn’t happen with regular windows, again, even if they’re almost as big as fullscreen. Not sure what’s happening there.

April 12, 2009 | 6:05 pm

what os/max/jitter version are you on? What graphics card do you have? I don’t see any problems with your patch.

wes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)