> thanks for that kasper.
> In the meantime, I’ve put together the brute force version. I had
> some reason in my head that I wanted to use some aspects of pattr,
> but I forgot what it was I wanted to do, so I just used autopattr.
> And route/funnel and lots of flonum boxes. Thank heavens for
> max.toolbox! It only took me about 15 minutes!
And I added the patch here, but it was too big and got bounced by the
listsserver! Anyway’s, it works, and you can have as many presets as
you like, and even use the number boxes to change the plugin –
useful, as I find that the Ohmforce plugins don’t work well with the