Fwd: wrap and scalebias zipped

Apr 10, 2007 at 3:23pm

Fwd: wrap and scalebias zipped

> De : Hubert PICHOT
> Date : 10 avril 2007 03:19:09 HAEC
> Objet : wrap and scalebias
>
> hello list,
> I’m using jit.gl.texture to get use of wrap clampborder mode but
> i’m still not able to keep cc.scalebias.jxs working at the same
> time…
> i tried differrent conections but no way so far!
> If anybody could drive me to get them both working.
>
> MBP 2.16GHz ATI 1600XT
> OS X.4.9 MMJ 4.6/1.6.3b2
> here’s a sample of the patch

#31282
Apr 10, 2007 at 4:08pm

Your patch works for me. I had to set clampedge manually after I
started the patch though.

wes

#101456
Apr 10, 2007 at 4:08pm

Sorry that was clampborder.
wes

On 4/10/07, Wesley Smith wrote:
> Your patch works for me. I had to set clampedge manually after I
> started the patch though.
>
> wes
>

#101457
Apr 10, 2007 at 6:16pm

#101458
Apr 11, 2007 at 7:24am

Hello,

I make a GL patch for a guy who work on PC windows, and I work on
OSX… No problem… But he’s just installed a new card (ATI 1950)
and now the patch don’t want to work…
He’s installed the last driver from ATI, and this patch working
before with a smallest card, but it was not enough powerfull..

I have read a lot of post in the forum with GL error, but I didn’t
found any answer, and I don’t have possibility to access to the
computer…

His configuration is Windows XP, graphic card : ATI 1950…

If you have a clue

Tx

renaud

#101459
Apr 11, 2007 at 7:38am

What exactly is the error?? What version of Max and Jitter?? I have
used Jitter on a machine with dual x1950s on OSX so it does work.
More details please.

thanks,
wes

On 4/11/07, Renaud RUBIANO wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I make a GL patch for a guy who work on PC windows, and I work on
> OSX… No problem… But he’s just installed a new card (ATI 1950)
> and now the patch don’t want to work…
> He’s installed the last driver from ATI, and this patch working
> before with a smallest card, but it was not enough powerfull..
>
> I have read a lot of post in the forum with GL error, but I didn’t
> found any answer, and I don’t have possibility to access to the
> computer…
>
> His configuration is Windows XP, graphic card : ATI 1950…
>
> If you have a clue
>
> Tx
>
> renaud
>

#101460
Apr 11, 2007 at 7:39am

Sorry that should read x1950 on Windows XP. It’s late here :]

On 4/11/07, Wesley Smith wrote:
> What exactly is the error?? What version of Max and Jitter?? I have
> used Jitter on a machine with dual x1950s on OSX so it does work.
> More details please.
>
> thanks,
> wes
>
> On 4/11/07, Renaud RUBIANO wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I make a GL patch for a guy who work on PC windows, and I work on
> > OSX… No problem… But he’s just installed a new card (ATI 1950)
> > and now the patch don’t want to work…
> > He’s installed the last driver from ATI, and this patch working
> > before with a smallest card, but it was not enough powerfull..
> >
> > I have read a lot of post in the forum with GL error, but I didn’t
> > found any answer, and I don’t have possibility to access to the
> > computer…
> >
> > His configuration is Windows XP, graphic card : ATI 1950…
> >
> > If you have a clue
> >
> > Tx
> >
> > renaud
> >
>

#101461
Apr 11, 2007 at 8:12am

Ouups… forgot that…
Max 4.6.2 (RUNTIME) and Jitter 1.5.2…

errors :

jit.gl.invalid extension called
jit.gl.readback unable to create framebuffer: buffer not supported
jit.gl.textureerror creating readback mechanism for capture
jit.gl.texturesetting texture wrapmode. GL error. invalid enumeration

That is really strange is that patch worked before with same jitter
but another card…

I work with Jitter 1.63b2 but on OSX and I don’t have this one for
XP… maybe you have the link to the version for Windows? Maybe it
will be better…

Tx

renaud

#101462
Apr 11, 2007 at 8:19am

try changing the glreadback mode- fbo rtt ctt
try “refreshing” the depthbuffer (sending 0 1)
make sure you use the latest beta. and downgrade from there

this is stuff i do when opengl acts up.

On 4/11/07, Renaud RUBIANO wrote:
>
> Ouups… forgot that…
> Max 4.6.2 (RUNTIME) and Jitter 1.5.2…
>
> errors :
>
> jit.gl.invalid extension called
> jit.gl.readback unable to create framebuffer: buffer not supported
> jit.gl.textureerror creating readback mechanism for capture
> jit.gl.texturesetting texture wrapmode. GL error. invalid enumeration
>
> That is really strange is that patch worked before with same jitter
> but another card…
>
> I work with Jitter 1.63b2 but on OSX and I don’t have this one for
> XP… maybe you have the link to the version for Windows? Maybe it
> will be better…
>
> Tx
>
> renaud
>
>

#101463
Apr 11, 2007 at 8:33am

Hi Yair,

Thank you for tips…
I try it now…

I’m using jitter 1.63b2on OSX, but I don’t know where to find this
one for XP…
Can you send me the link

safe

renaud

#101464
Apr 11, 2007 at 8:52am

OS X Universal Binary:

http://www.cycling74.com/download/jitter163b2.dmg

Windows XP:

http://www.cycling74.com/download/jitter163b2.zip

On 4/11/07, Renaud RUBIANO wrote:
>
> Hi Yair,
>
> Thank you for tips…
> I try it now…
>
> I’m using jitter 1.63b2on OSX, but I don’t know where to find this
> one for XP…
> Can you send me the link
>
> safe
>
> renaud
>
>

#101465
Apr 11, 2007 at 8:57am

#101466
Apr 11, 2007 at 9:36am

sorry Hubert… don’t blame me…

Bz

renaud

#101467

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.