great, another bloody question about max for live…

Aug 31, 2009 at 7:23pm

great, another bloody question about max for live…

alright all,

this is yet another question about max for live. which in all honesty, i am really more and more loving every waking minute for it. although that can get to be impatient Smile
it is going to be pure awesome to the max of bringing insanity out even more. lovely.

*cough*
anywho.
but one thing i was just thinking off the top of my noggin.
is will this just be a simple, install and go. or is it going to go through the iLok thingy-ma-jig?

that was it really…

Aug 31, 2009 at 8:03pm

HI,
As Max4live will be an add on like operator, sampler and others Ableton plugins, I guess it will be protected just like they are, via a challenge / response.
I may be wrong though…

olivier

Aug 31, 2009 at 8:04pm

Max for Live v. 1.0 will require a full installation of Max 5.1 but will only require Max for Live to be authorised in Live in order to run.

In other words, your MFL auth is a separate thing from your Max 5 auth, and will be managed by Ableton.

-A

Aug 31, 2009 at 8:52pm

Thanks Andrew for clarifications and Max 5.1 anoncement

Olivier.

Andrew Pask wrote on Mon, 31 August 2009 22:04

Max for Live v. 1.0 will require a full installation of Max 5.1 but will only require Max for Live to be authorised in Live in order to run.

In other words, your MFL auth is a separate thing from your Max 5 auth, and will be managed by Ableton.

-A

Aug 31, 2009 at 9:02pm

aye cheers for that man. muchcos helpo…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.