Help!! Anybody please tell me what's the midievent of mini Moog V…….

Aug 16, 2007 at 3:49am

Help!! Anybody please tell me what's the midievent of mini Moog V…….

Hi,

I am using [vst~] for the plug-in of my Max patch. I choose mini Moog V for my plug in. The problem is, even I tried to use “pgmnames” and “params” to check out what is the possible midievent of change “Bank” and “SubBank”, but there is nothing useful information about how to changing the bank.

I know how to change the parameters and programs, but I spent almost all night still can not find anyway to change the bank and subbank by sending something to [vst~]. Anyone know how to change the bank and subbank of mini moog V, please please tell me how to do it.

thank you so much

Aug 16, 2007 at 9:22am

Aug 16, 2007 at 9:56am

Aug 16, 2007 at 12:34pm

> Hi,
>
> Would you please give me some example? In the Minimoog V VST, I can only see the name of the bank.

the arturia synths do not have any VST presets – and selecting presets via midi is also not possible.

this is not so unusual, there are even steinberg synths without VST presets and almost the normal case in synths with many presets.

in synth with built-in VST presets (which would with vst~) you are limited to 64.

that the custom presets in arturia synths do not react to midi is also almost the normal case.

Aug 16, 2007 at 5:50pm

Quote: Roman Thilenius wrote on Thu, 16 August 2007 06:34
—————————————————-
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Would you please give me some example? In the Minimoog V VST, I can only see the name of the bank.
>
>
> the arturia synths do not have any VST presets – and selecting presets via midi is also not possible.
>
> this is not so unusual, there are even steinberg synths without VST presets and almost the normal case in synths with many presets.
>
> in synth with built-in VST presets (which would with vst~) you are limited to 64.
>
> that the custom presets in arturia synths do not react to midi is also almost the normal case.
>
>
> -110
—————————————————-

Hi,

That’s really feel so sad. I need to automate the sound bank of the synth, not only filter. Do you know or recommend any other VST plug-in synth which is very similar to Minimoog V and I can access the preset and sound bank by VST~? Ajybody?

thank you so much

CK

Aug 16, 2007 at 6:44pm

UCDMSRA skrev:
> Do you know or recommend any other VST plug-in synth which is very similar to Minimoog V and I can access the preset and sound bank by VST~? Ajybody?
>
> thank you so much
>
> CK
There are tons of Minimoog clones out there.
Search for “Moog” here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/get

A.

Aug 17, 2007 at 8:01am

UCDMSRA schrieb:
> That’s really feel so sad. I need to automate the sound bank of the
> synth, not only filter. Do you know or recommend any other VST
> plug-in synth which is very similar to Minimoog V and I can access
> the preset and sound bank by VST~? Ajybody?

But you can recall all parameters of any preset of your VST, and store
them in Max. Then you can send them back.
Sure much more fiddeling, but also much more flexible…
Anyway presets suck, that’s why we are maxin’…

Stefan

Stefan Tiedje————x——-
–_____———–|————–
–(_|_ —-|—–|—–()——-
– _|_)—-|—–()————–
———-()——–www.ccmix.com

Aug 17, 2007 at 10:30am

Quote: Stefan Tiedje wrote on Fri, 17 August 2007 02:01
—————————————————-
> UCDMSRA schrieb:
> > That’s really feel so sad. I need to automate the sound bank of the
> > synth, not only filter. Do you know or recommend any other VST
> > plug-in synth which is very similar to Minimoog V and I can access
> > the preset and sound bank by VST~? Ajybody?
>
> But you can recall all parameters of any preset of your VST, and store
> them in Max. Then you can send them back.
> Sure much more fiddeling, but also much more flexible…
> Anyway presets suck, that’s why we are maxin’…
>
> Stefan
>
> —
> Stefan Tiedje————x——-
> –_____———–|————–
> –(_|_ —-|—–|—–()——-
> — _|_)—-|—–()————–
> ———-()——–www.ccmix.com
>
>
—————————————————-

hmm……..that does work. Thank you so much. I am not only remote the sound bank, but also remote all the filters at the same time. Because access to sound bank directly can save me a lot of time….but I still can make those sxxk preset become my preset when I remote all the filters.

One other thing about Minimoog V is even 1.6 still have sound leaking problem. That’s really really sad…….

Thanks again, now I can do whatever I want to do right now.

CK

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.