Forums > MaxMSP

how to loop a list

October 9, 2007 | 7:50 am

ive got a list of sixteen 1′s and 0′s from a lemur. im trying to figure out the simplest way to select say the first 2/4/8items in the list, and clone it enough times to fill the list of 16. its to create loops for a sequencer.

ive been trying to do it with zl slice, and zl group, but its just a bit ugly and i was wondering if theres a slick and simple way of doing it.


October 9, 2007 | 9:11 am

Ah, these topics are nice. I can’t think of a slicker way of doing it, but the way you suggest is not that ugly, or is it?

#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P message 190 74 151 196617 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1;
#P comment 320 129 151 196617 amount to use (must be 2/4/8);
#P number 327 167 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 187 236 40 196617 uzi 4;
#P newex 283 191 34 196617 !/ 16;
#P newex 201 309 40 196617 print a;
#P number 283 129 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 201 263 36 196617 zl reg;
#P newex 187 215 20 196617 t b;
#P message 210 99 151 196617 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1;
#P newex 201 287 61 196617 zl group 16;
#P newex 227 164 51 196617 zl slice 4;
#P comment 365 167 79 196617 total list length;
#P connect 1 0 4 0;
#P connect 1 0 5 1;
#P connect 4 0 9 0;
#P connect 8 0 9 1;
#P connect 9 0 5 0;
#P connect 10 0 2 1;
#P connect 10 0 8 1;
#P connect 6 0 1 1;
#P connect 6 0 8 0;
#P connect 3 0 1 0;
#P connect 12 0 1 0;
#P connect 2 0 7 0;
#P connect 5 0 2 0;
#P window clipboard copycount 13;

but let’s see some improvements^^.


October 9, 2007 | 10:50 am

blairell skrev:
> ive got a list of sixteen 1′s and 0′s from a lemur. im trying to figure out the simplest way to select say the first 2/4/8items in the list, and clone it enough times to fill the list of 16. its to create loops for a sequencer.
>
> ive been trying to do it with zl slice, and zl group, but its just a bit ugly and i was wondering if theres a slick and simple way of doing it.
Hi Queglay,

I think the best way is to dump the data into a user interface object
like multislider and use your sequencing mechanism to do the fun stuff.

yours in Lemur-dom,
Andreas.

#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P message 702 123 43 9109513 fetch $1;
#P number 721 63 35 9 0 0 0 139 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 702 94 29 9109513 % 16;
#P newex 991 56 95 9109513 route /yourseqhere/x;
#P newex 991 32 77 9109513 udpreceive 8000;
#P newex 746 444 103 9109513 udpsend 10.0.0.2 8000;
#P newex 746 400 107 9109513 prepend /yourseqhere/x;
#P message 905 44 18 9109513 16;
#P message 890 44 14 9109513 8;
#P message 873 44 14 9109513 4;
#P user multiSlider 867 259 298 98 0. 1. 16 2921 15 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 25 189 92;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P newex 805 47 50 9109513 metro 350;
#P toggle 805 27 15 0;
#P message 805 93 43 9109513 fetch $1;
#N counter 0 0 16;
#X flags 0 0;
#P newobj 805 67 68 9109513 counter 0 0 16;
#P user multiSlider 868 144 298 98 0. 1. 16 2921 15 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P message 868 92 151 9109513 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1;
#P message 894 115 151 9109513 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1;
#P window linecount 4;
#P comment 594 96 100 9109513 alternative method for shortening the list
with a slightly different musical appeal to it.;
#P connect 16 0 18 0;
#P connect 4 0 16 0;
#P connect 4 0 5 0;
#P connect 17 0 16 1;
#P connect 14 0 15 0;
#P connect 12 0 13 0;
#P connect 3 0 12 0;
#P connect 7 0 4 0;
#P fasten 11 0 4 4 910 64 866 64;
#P fasten 10 0 4 4 895 64 866 64;
#P fasten 9 0 4 4 878 64 866 64;
#P fasten 3 1 8 0 1161 250 872 250;
#P connect 6 0 7 0;
#P fasten 5 0 3 0 810 124 873 124;
#P fasten 1 0 3 0 899 138 873 138;
#P connect 2 0 3 0;
#P window clipboard copycount 19;


October 9, 2007 | 12:27 pm

another list dare.
how to implement a "senior member" routine.
list members will be arranged according to their seniority in the list. from older (longest standing) to newest and vise versa.


October 9, 2007 | 12:36 pm

Isn’t that a fifo?

On 10/9/07 8:27 AM, "yair reshef" wrote:

>
> another list dare.
> how to implement a "senior member" routine.
> list members will be arranged according to their seniority in the list. from
> older (longest standing) to newest and vise versa.
>
>

Cheers
Gary Lee Nelson
Oberlin College
http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson


October 9, 2007 | 12:39 pm

Lobjects.

On 10/9/07 6:50 AM, "Andreas Wetterberg"
wrote:

> blairell skrev:
>> ive got a list of sixteen 1′s and 0′s from a lemur. im trying to figure out
>> the simplest way to select say the first 2/4/8items in the list, and clone it
>> enough times to fill the list of 16. its to create loops for a sequencer.
>>
>> ive been trying to do it with zl slice, and zl group, but its just a bit ugly
>> and i was wondering if theres a slick and simple way of doing it.
> Hi Queglay,
>
> I think the best way is to dump the data into a user interface object
> like multislider and use your sequencing mechanism to do the fun stuff.
>
> yours in Lemur-dom,
> Andreas.
>
> #P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
> #P window linecount 1;
> #P message 702 123 43 9109513 fetch $1;
> #P number 721 63 35 9 0 0 0 139 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
> #P newex 702 94 29 9109513 % 16;
> #P newex 991 56 95 9109513 route /yourseqhere/x;
> #P newex 991 32 77 9109513 udpreceive 8000;
> #P newex 746 444 103 9109513 udpsend 10.0.0.2 8000;
> #P newex 746 400 107 9109513 prepend /yourseqhere/x;
> #P message 905 44 18 9109513 16;
> #P message 890 44 14 9109513 8;
> #P message 873 44 14 9109513 4;
> #P user multiSlider 867 259 298 98 0. 1. 16 2921 15 0 0 2 0 0 0;
> #M frgb 25 189 92;
> #M brgb 255 255 255;
> #M rgb2 127 127 127;
> #M rgb3 0 0 0;
> #M rgb4 37 52 91;
> #M rgb5 74 105 182;
> #M rgb6 112 158 18;
> #M rgb7 149 211 110;
> #M rgb8 187 9 201;
> #M rgb9 224 62 37;
> #M rgb10 7 114 128;
> #P newex 805 47 50 9109513 metro 350;
> #P toggle 805 27 15 0;
> #P message 805 93 43 9109513 fetch $1;
> #N counter 0 0 16;
> #X flags 0 0;
> #P newobj 805 67 68 9109513 counter 0 0 16;
> #P user multiSlider 868 144 298 98 0. 1. 16 2921 15 0 0 2 0 0 0;
> #M frgb 0 0 0;
> #M brgb 255 255 255;
> #M rgb2 127 127 127;
> #M rgb3 0 0 0;
> #M rgb4 37 52 91;
> #M rgb5 74 105 182;
> #M rgb6 112 158 18;
> #M rgb7 149 211 110;
> #M rgb8 187 9 201;
> #M rgb9 224 62 37;
> #M rgb10 7 114 128;
> #P message 868 92 151 9109513 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1;
> #P message 894 115 151 9109513 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1;
> #P window linecount 4;
> #P comment 594 96 100 9109513 alternative method for shortening the list
> with a slightly different musical appeal to it.;
> #P connect 16 0 18 0;
> #P connect 4 0 16 0;
> #P connect 4 0 5 0;
> #P connect 17 0 16 1;
> #P connect 14 0 15 0;
> #P connect 12 0 13 0;
> #P connect 3 0 12 0;
> #P connect 7 0 4 0;
> #P fasten 11 0 4 4 910 64 866 64;
> #P fasten 10 0 4 4 895 64 866 64;
> #P fasten 9 0 4 4 878 64 866 64;
> #P fasten 3 1 8 0 1161 250 872 250;
> #P connect 6 0 7 0;
> #P fasten 5 0 3 0 810 124 873 124;
> #P fasten 1 0 3 0 899 138 873 138;
> #P connect 2 0 3 0;
> #P window clipboard copycount 19;
>

Cheers
Gary Lee Nelson
Oberlin College
http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson


October 9, 2007 | 12:42 pm

Again, Elsea’s Lobjects has externals that makes this very easy.

On 10/9/07 3:50 AM, "blairell" wrote:

>
> ive got a list of sixteen 1′s and 0′s from a lemur. im trying to figure out
> the simplest way to select say the first 2/4/8items in the list, and clone it
> enough times to fill the list of 16. its to create loops for a sequencer.
>
> ive been trying to do it with zl slice, and zl group, but its just a bit ugly
> and i was wondering if theres a slick and simple way of doing it.

Cheers
Gary Lee Nelson
Oberlin College
http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson


October 9, 2007 | 12:48 pm

yair reshef skrev:
> another list dare.
> how to implement a "senior member" routine.
> list members will be arranged according to their seniority in the list. from older (longest standing) to newest and vise versa.
>
>
#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#N vpatcher 15 55 615 455;
#P outlet 170 101 15 0;
#P inlet 170 68 15 0;
#P connect 0 0 1 0;
#P pop;
#P newobj 162 122 48 9109513 p dummy;
#P message 30 84 71 9109513 friend jim 1.5 7;
#P message 149 84 34 9109513 zlclear;
#P inlet 122 83 15 0;
#P newex 122 123 31 9109513 zl join;
#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P newex 122 163 26 196617 print;
#P connect 1 0 0 0;
#P connect 1 0 5 0;
#P connect 5 0 1 1;
#P connect 3 0 1 0;
#P connect 4 0 1 0;
#P connect 2 0 1 0;
#P window clipboard copycount 6;


October 9, 2007 | 1:49 pm

You’re of course right – zl stack (LIFO) and zl queue (FIFO)

Gary Lee Nelson skrev:
> Isn’t that a fifo?
>
>
> On 10/9/07 8:27 AM, "yair reshef" wrote:
>
>
>> another list dare.
>> how to implement a "senior member" routine.
>> list members will be arranged according to their seniority in the list. from
>> older (longest standing) to newest and vise versa.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> Cheers
> Gary Lee Nelson
> Oberlin College
> http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson
>
>
>
> .
>
>


October 9, 2007 | 1:53 pm

Patch please? In my experience 9 out of 10 Lobjects are unnecessary,
since the ZL group performs the same tasks.

Best,
Andreas.

Gary Lee Nelson skrev:
> Again, Elsea’s Lobjects has externals that makes this very easy.
>
>
> On 10/9/07 3:50 AM, "blairell" wrote:
>
>
>> ive got a list of sixteen 1′s and 0′s from a lemur. im trying to figure out
>> the simplest way to select say the first 2/4/8items in the list, and clone it
>> enough times to fill the list of 16. its to create loops for a sequencer.
>>
>> ive been trying to do it with zl slice, and zl group, but its just a bit ugly
>> and i was wondering if theres a slick and simple way of doing it.
>>
>
>
> Cheers
> Gary Lee Nelson
> Oberlin College
> http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson
>
>
>
> .
>
>


October 9, 2007 | 1:54 pm

bas your example worked perfectly! thanks!


October 9, 2007 | 1:59 pm

i didnt think they’ll do as the list changes the order of memebrs. but a
sort will do the trick. tnx
lobjects!

On 10/9/07, Andreas Wetterberg wrote:
>
> You’re of course right – zl stack (LIFO) and zl queue (FIFO)
>
>
> Gary Lee Nelson skrev:
> > Isn’t that a fifo?
> >
> >
> > On 10/9/07 8:27 AM, "yair reshef" wrote:
> >
> >
> >> another list dare.
> >> how to implement a "senior member" routine.
> >> list members will be arranged according to their seniority in the list.
> from
> >> older (longest standing) to newest and vise versa.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> > Cheers
> > Gary Lee Nelson
> > Oberlin College
> > http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson
> >
> >
> >
> > .
> >
> >
>
>


October 9, 2007 | 2:24 pm

Can’t remember my history with Lobjects. They’ve been around for a long
time. I used McCartney’s list objects early on but there was a time that
they were not upgraded for a new max version and the zl set had not arrived.
Actually, I think the zl set IS McCartney’s set.

I was play with your patch as a way of building lists ala Lbuild. Using zl
queue and stack to build is great but there doesn’t seem to be a message to
dump the current contents but using a zl reg works nicely as in this
modification of your example…

#P button 152 238 15 0;
#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P newex 156 273 36 196617 zl reg;
#P newex 193 234 37 196617 zl rev;
#P button 92 169 15 0;
#P newex 95 194 36 196617 zl reg;
#N vpatcher 15 55 615 455;
#P outlet 170 101 15 0;
#P inlet 170 68 15 0;
#P connect 0 0 1 0;
#P pop;
#P newobj 170 123 48 196617 p dummy;
#P message 30 84 90 196617 friend jim 1.5 7;
#P message 149 84 48 196617 zlclear;
#P inlet 122 83 15 0;
#P newex 122 123 45 196617 zl join;
#P newex 97 316 40 196617 print;
#P connect 10 0 9 0;
#P connect 7 0 6 0;
#P connect 9 0 0 0;
#P connect 6 0 0 0;
#P connect 6 0 8 0;
#P connect 8 0 9 1;
#P connect 1 0 6 1;
#P connect 1 0 5 0;
#P connect 2 0 1 0;
#P connect 4 0 1 0;
#P connect 3 0 1 0;
#P connect 5 0 1 1;
#P window clipboard copycount 11;

On 10/9/07 9:53 AM, "Andreas Wetterberg"
wrote:

> Patch please? In my experience 9 out of 10 Lobjects are unnecessary,
> since the ZL group performs the same tasks.
>
> Best,
> Andreas.
>
> Gary Lee Nelson skrev:
>> Again, Elsea’s Lobjects has externals that makes this very easy.
>>
>>
>> On 10/9/07 3:50 AM, "blairell" wrote:
>>
>>
>>> ive got a list of sixteen 1′s and 0′s from a lemur. im trying to figure
>>> out
>>> the simplest way to select say the first 2/4/8items in the list, and clone
>>> it
>>> enough times to fill the list of 16. its to create loops for a sequencer.
>>>
>>> ive been trying to do it with zl slice, and zl group, but its just a bit
>>> ugly
>>> and i was wondering if theres a slick and simple way of doing it.
>>>
>>
>>
>> Cheers
>> Gary Lee Nelson
>> Oberlin College
>> http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson
>>
>>
>>
>> .
>>
>>
>

Cheers
Gary Lee Nelson
Oberlin College
http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson


October 9, 2007 | 3:22 pm

here is a way with Lrepeat ;)

#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P newex 114 157 27 196617 % 2;
#P newex 114 219 53 196617 Lrepeat 4;
#P button 114 60 15 0;
#P newex 114 184 55 196617 zl group 4;
#P newex 114 125 58 196617 random 10;
#P newex 114 91 40 196617 uzi 4;
#P user multiSlider 140 250 194 56 0. 1. 16 2681 47 0 1 1 0 40 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P connect 6 0 3 0;
#P connect 2 0 6 0;
#P connect 5 0 0 0;
#P connect 1 0 2 0;
#P connect 3 0 5 0;
#P connect 4 0 1 0;
#P window clipboard copycount 7;



PQE
October 13, 2007 | 11:10 pm

>Patch please? In my experience 9 out of 10 Lobjects are unnecessary,
>since the ZL group performs the same tasks.

> Can’t remember my history with Lobjects. They’ve been around for a long
> time. I used McCartney’s list objects early on but there was a time that
> they were not upgraded for a new max version and the zl set had not arrived.
> Actually, I think the zl set IS McCartney’s set.
>

The Lobjects were begun in 1993. They have always been written to address my and my students concerns, and I have never deliberately duplicated an existing function. McCartney’s listops were aready available when I started but he did not rewrite them for the change to PPC– they were reborn as the zl set several years later. During the interregnum, I added length, lsort and some others out of necessity. itoa has an even more convoluted history, and Lstring resulted from one of its periods of unavailablity. In some other cases functions that were born as lobjects became standard, as lbang was duplicated by loadmess. I consider such objects depreciated– use the standards whenever you have a choice.

I’d remove redundancies if I could, but lobjects that duplicate others are still in the set because some folks use patches a very long time. For instance, I tried to withdraw Lbondo after pak came along, but I got 10 complaints within a week.

Some apparent duplicates aren’t really redundant because they have expanded features. For instance, Lcatch was written because of a mistake in the documentation of thresh– it was described as collecting data during a defined period, and I thought it would be useful to collect data until a break in the stream of a defined period. It was quite a bit later when I discovered thresh actually worked that way. However, I had also added the feature of breaking on a magic value, which is nice when gathering data from serial inputs. You can also force it to behave the way thresh was supposed to by connecting a metro.

Some duplicates came from requests. Two or three revs ago, gate was always closed when a patcher opened. There was some discussion of this on the list,and I responded with leftgate and lswitch, where something is always open and a second argument sets the initial state. Gate now has this feature (so does switch, but it’s not documented).

In any case, I wouldn’t say 9 out of 10 are duplicates, it’s more like 10 out 115. All I can say is each one seemed like a good idea at the time.

(Please reply directly to me, as I seldom have time to visit this forum.)
pqe


October 14, 2007 | 2:09 am

I rely on Lobjects. They are rock solid and have been conscientiously
updated throughout the history of Max. I must say that Peter Elsea is a
hero of mine. There are many things I could not have done without his work.
I regard Lobjects as an essential extension to Max.

Cheers
Gary Lee Nelson
Oberlin College
http://www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson

On 10/13/07 7:10 PM, "Peter Elsea" wrote:

>
>
>> Patch please? In my experience 9 out of 10 Lobjects are unnecessary,
>> since the ZL group performs the same tasks.
>
>> Can’t remember my history with Lobjects. They’ve been around for a long
>> time. I used McCartney’s list objects early on but there was a time that
>> they were not upgraded for a new max version and the zl set had not arrived.
>> Actually, I think the zl set IS McCartney’s set.
>>
>
>
> The Lobjects were begun in 1993. They have always been written to address my
> and my students concerns, and I have never deliberately duplicated an existing
> function. McCartney’s listops were aready available when I started but he did
> not rewrite them for the change to PPC– they were reborn as the zl set
> several years later. During the interregnum, I added length, lsort and some
> others out of necessity. itoa has an even more convoluted history, and Lstring
> resulted from one of its periods of unavailablity. In some other cases
> functions that were born as lobjects became standard, as lbang was duplicated
> by loadmess. I consider such objects depreciated– use the standards whenever
> you have a choice.
>
> I’d remove redundancies if I could, but lobjects that duplicate others are
> still in the set because some folks use patches a very long time. For
> instance, I tried to withdraw Lbondo after pak came along, but I got 10
> complaints within a week.
>
> Some apparent duplicates aren’t really redundant because they have expanded
> features. For instance, Lcatch was written because of a mistake in the
> documentation of thresh– it was described as collecting data during a
> defined period, and I thought it would be useful to collect data until a break
> in the stream of a defined period. It was quite a bit later when I discovered
> thresh actually worked that way. However, I had also added the feature of
> breaking on a magic value, which is nice when gathering data from serial
> inputs. You can also force it to behave the way thresh was supposed to by
> connecting a metro.
>
> Some duplicates came from requests. Two or three revs ago, gate was always
> closed when a patcher opened. There was some discussion of this on the
> list,and I responded with leftgate and lswitch, where something is always open
> and a second argument sets the initial state. Gate now has this feature (so
> does switch, but it’s not documented).
>
> In any case, I wouldn’t say 9 out of 10 are duplicates, it’s more like 10 out
> 115. All I can say is each one seemed like a good idea at the time.
>
> (Please reply directly to me, as I seldom have time to visit this forum.)
> pqe
> –
> Peter Elsea
> Director, Electronic Music Studios
> University of California, Santa Cruz
> http://arts.ucsc.edu/EMS/Music/index.html
> elsea@ucsc.edu
> get the Lobjects and Maxtutors at ftp://arts.ucsc.edu/pub/ems/


October 14, 2007 | 10:12 am

On 14 oct. 07, at 04:09, Gary Lee Nelson wrote:

> I rely on Lobjects. They are rock solid and have been conscientiously
> updated throughout the history of Max. I must say that Peter Elsea
> is a
> hero of mine. There are many things I could not have done without
> his work.
> I regard Lobjects as an essential extension to Max.

I think exactly the same.


October 14, 2007 | 11:20 am

>>I rely on Lobjects. They are rock solid and have been conscientiously
>>updated throughout the history of Max. I must say that Peter Elsea is a
>>hero of mine. There are many things I could not have done without his work.
>>I regard Lobjects as an essential extension to Max.
>
>I think exactly the same.

Me too!

Dan

Dan Nigrin
Defective Records
202 Hack / PC-1600 User / VSTi Host / OMS Convert / Jack OS X / Major
Malfunction
http://www.defectiverecords.com

http://www.jackosx.com


October 15, 2007 | 9:39 am

blairell wrote:
> bas your example worked perfectly! thanks!
>
here?s one with more flexible selection. i?d be curious to see if one
has shorter ways to do the same…
while i didnt use any Lobjects peter elsea is still a hero of mine, too…

p

max v2;
#N vpatcher 38 44 920 896;
#P origin -52 -18;
#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P comment 507 295 100 196617 repeated selection;
#P comment 507 91 100 196617 selection;
#P number 179 56 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P number 179 38 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P user multiSlider 217 264 288 101 0. 1. 16 2921 15 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P message 221 243 159 196617 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 1;
#P newex 151 223 60 196617 prepend set;
#P newex 645 36 48 196617 loadbang;
#N vpatcher 87 44 837 865;
#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 0;
#P newex 155 57 27 196617 – 1;
#P newex 67 57 27 196617 – 1;
#P window linecount 1;
#P newex 442 571 69 196617 t i 16 zlclear;
#P newex 460 398 27 196617 + 1;
#P newex 50 139 27 196617 i;
#P newex 67 101 27 196617 t i i;
#P newex 478 442 54 196617 t i zlclear;
#P newex 138 273 27 196617 + 1;
#P newex 155 101 40 196617 t b b i;
#P newex 155 78 40 196617 change;
#P newex 67 78 40 196617 change;
#P newex 170 133 27 196617 +;
#P number 98 275 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 172 353 27 196617 +;
#P newex 442 520 62 196617 t b l zlclear;
#P newex 442 547 27 196617 i;
#P newex 54 197 30 196617 pack;
#P newex 442 603 40 196617 uzi;
#P newex 510 668 61 196617 zl group 16;
#P number 460 376 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 460 352 34 196617 !/ 16;
#P message 264 709 159 196617 1 0 1;
#P newex 268 686 60 196617 prepend set;
#P newex 138 325 44 196617 uzi;
#P newex 442 627 65 196617 zl reg;
#P number 138 296 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 140 207 40 196617 i;
#P newex 140 176 44 196617 t b i i;
#P newex 442 490 46 196617 zl group;
#B color 3;
#P newex 140 242 27 196617 -;
#P message 172 377 48 196617 fetch $1;
#P inlet 67 34 15 0;
#P inlet 155 34 15 0;
#P inlet 442 34 15 0;
#P outlet 172 759 15 0;
#P outlet 54 759 15 0;
#P outlet 442 763 15 0;
#P connect 28 0 32 0;
#P connect 31 0 20 0;
#P connect 32 0 20 0;
#P connect 20 0 1 0;
#P connect 5 0 35 0;
#P connect 35 0 26 0;
#P connect 26 0 31 0;
#P connect 31 0 32 1;
#P connect 25 0 20 1;
#P connect 7 0 24 0;
#P connect 7 0 29 0;
#P connect 29 0 11 0;
#P connect 11 0 13 0;
#P connect 32 0 9 0;
#P connect 31 0 9 0;
#P connect 9 0 10 0;
#P connect 10 0 7 0;
#P connect 4 0 36 0;
#P connect 36 0 27 0;
#P connect 27 0 28 0;
#P connect 9 1 7 1;
#P connect 31 1 25 0;
#P connect 28 1 25 0;
#P connect 25 0 10 1;
#P connect 13 2 23 0;
#P connect 23 0 6 0;
#P connect 6 0 2 0;
#P connect 28 2 25 1;
#P connect 9 2 23 1;
#P connect 14 0 15 0;
#P connect 8 0 14 0;
#P connect 30 1 8 0;
#P connect 3 0 8 0;
#P connect 8 0 22 0;
#P connect 22 0 21 0;
#P connect 21 0 34 0;
#P connect 34 0 19 0;
#P connect 19 0 12 0;
#P connect 18 0 0 0;
#P connect 33 0 21 1;
#P connect 11 0 16 0;
#P connect 16 0 17 0;
#P connect 17 0 33 0;
#P connect 29 0 30 0;
#P connect 30 0 8 1;
#P connect 22 1 12 1;
#P connect 22 2 12 1;
#P connect 12 0 18 0;
#P connect 34 1 18 1;
#P connect 34 2 18 1;
#P pop;
#P newobj 94 148 97 196617 p yeah;
#P comment 507 62 100 196617 selection length;
#P newex 217 224 33 196617 s seq;
#P user multiSlider 217 57 288 16 1. 16. 1 2920 47 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P user multiSlider 217 38 288 16 1. 16. 1 2920 47 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P user multiSlider 217 106 288 101 0. 1. 16 2921 15 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P message 645 60 151 196617 1 1 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 1;
#P user rslider 224 89 274 133 16 1 0 0 1;
#P comment 507 43 100 196617 selection start;
#P connect 13 0 8 0;
#P connect 14 0 8 1;
#P connect 8 2 10 0;
#P connect 4 0 13 0;
#P connect 5 0 14 0;
#P connect 3 1 8 2;
#P connect 8 1 3 0;
#P fasten 2 0 3 0 650 82 222 82;
#P connect 3 0 6 0;
#P connect 8 2 12 0;
#P connect 10 0 11 0;
#P connect 8 0 1 0;
#P connect 9 0 2 0;
#P pop;


http://pure.test.at

http://www.heartchamberorchestra.org


October 16, 2007 | 10:40 am


Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)