Forums > Jitter

I can not find the topic about how to record from jit.gl.render

August 28, 2007 | 4:37 am

Hi,

I saw an topic talks about how to record video from jit.gl.render few days ago. When I tried to look back that topic I couldn’t find it anymore. I only remember that maybe jit.gl.sketch can do the job. When I checked out jit.gl.sketch tutorial I still don’t know how exactly I should do to record video from 3D space.

Can anybody show me the link or tell me how to do it?

thanks


August 28, 2007 | 8:03 am

See this link: http://cycling74.com/twiki/bin/view/FAQs/JitterGL . It
should help you get started.

wes

On 8/28/07, UCDMSRA wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I saw an topic talks about how to record video from jit.gl.render few days ago. When I tried to look back that topic I couldn’t find it anymore. I only remember that maybe jit.gl.sketch can do the job. When I checked out jit.gl.sketch tutorial I still don’t know how exactly I should do to record video from 3D space.
>
> Can anybody show me the link or tell me how to do it?
>
> thanks
>
>
>


August 28, 2007 | 8:48 am

also check dedicated screen recorders like fraps (xp) or snapzishowu (mac)

http://www.cycling74.com/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=109268

On 8/28/07, Wesley Smith wrote:
>
> See this link: http://cycling74.com/twiki/bin/view/FAQs/JitterGL . It
> should help you get started.
>
> wes
>
> On 8/28/07, UCDMSRA wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I saw an topic talks about how to record video from jit.gl.render few
> days ago. When I tried to look back that topic I couldn’t find it anymore. I
> only remember that maybe jit.gl.sketch can do the job. When I checked out
> jit.gl.sketch tutorial I still don’t know how exactly I should do to
> record video from 3D space.
> >
> > Can anybody show me the link or tell me how to do it?
> >
> > thanks
> >
> >
> >
>


August 29, 2007 | 1:11 am

Quote: yair r. wrote on Tue, 28 August 2007 02:48
—————————————————-
> also check dedicated screen recorders like fraps (xp) or snapzishowu (mac)
> http://www.cycling74.com/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=109268
>
> On 8/28/07, Wesley Smith wrote:
> >
> > See this link: http://cycling74.com/twiki/bin/view/FAQs/JitterGL . It
> > should help you get started.
> >
> > wes
> >
> > On 8/28/07, UCDMSRA wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I saw an topic talks about how to record video from jit.gl.render few
> > days ago. When I tried to look back that topic I couldn’t find it anymore. I
> > only remember that maybe jit.gl.sketch can do the job. When I checked out
> > jit.gl.sketch tutorial I still don’t know how exactly I should do to
> > record video from 3D space.
> > >
> > > Can anybody show me the link or tell me how to do it?
> > >
> > > thanks
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
>
—————————————————-

Hi Wesley,

Thanks. That’s very help. Now I am test the both ways of recording video from jit.gl.render.

thanks again,

CK


August 29, 2007 | 1:13 am

Quote: yair r. wrote on Tue, 28 August 2007 02:48
—————————————————-
> also check dedicated screen recorders like fraps (xp) or snapzishowu (mac)
> http://www.cycling74.com/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=109268
>
> On 8/28/07, Wesley Smith wrote:
> >
> > See this link: http://cycling74.com/twiki/bin/view/FAQs/JitterGL . It
> > should help you get started.
> >
> > wes
> >
> > On 8/28/07, UCDMSRA wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I saw an topic talks about how to record video from jit.gl.render few
> > days ago. When I tried to look back that topic I couldn’t find it anymore. I
> > only remember that maybe jit.gl.sketch can do the job. When I checked out
> > jit.gl.sketch tutorial I still don’t know how exactly I should do to
> > record video from 3D space.
> > >
> > > Can anybody show me the link or tell me how to do it?
> > >
> > > thanks
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
>
—————————————————-

Hi Yair,

Also thank you so much for the link you gave me. Now I know many different ways to record video from jit.gl.render.

best,

CK


October 9, 2007 | 5:30 pm

Has anyone ever had problems with sound using Ishowu. I just bought it and have been getting mighty frustrated that it seems to record sound from anything but max. The visuals are fine as long as I stay to a (tiny) 320 x 240.

I’m using

Mac Dual 2GHz PPC, latest OS X, 2 Gb Ram, MLan sound. Latest Max and Jitter.

Cheers

Andy


Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)