Forums > MaxMSP

i-livecrossmedia call for artistis

March 29, 2011 | 2:00 pm

International i-LiveCrossMedia

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

The call for participation is now open for the International i-LiveCrossMedia of TEC ART ECO FESTIVAL promoted by Avventure in Elicottero Prodotti (LUGANO) and Ariella Vidach – AiEP Association (MILAN)

i-LiveCrossMedia is a big section of TECARTECO FESTIVAL 02 CREAZIONI, a platform to confront practices and aesthetic of audiovisual interaction for every type and format. It is a space dedicated to innovative productions that will design the future scenarios of electronic music; i-LiveCrossMedia presents the most technological and innovative artistic experimentation.

WHO young artists (< 35 years old) presenting projects that employ images, Electronic, Electroacoustic, Analaogue and Cinematic music means to produce audiovisual output.

WHAT The works must have the following characteristics:
01 / duration maximum of 20 minutes
02 / Contain innovative practices of generating and/or mixing live and/or interaction of images and sounds of any type and format.
03 / Possibility to be performed in a single event space, single or multi-screen

DEADLINE: to be received before April 15th, 2011 – h.24.00 (CH)
Selected authors will be notified by April 22, 2011

REGULATION http://www.tecarteco.net/2011/03/28/i-livecrossmedia-call-for-application/?lang=en

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)