include both ext.h and jit.common.h ?

Feb 1, 2010 at 11:02am

include both ext.h and jit.common.h ?

Hello maxers,

is it possible to include both ext.h and jit.common.h at the same time ?

Xcode doesn’t like that ; (Xcode 2.5 / Os 10.4.11) :

In file included from /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/QD.h:42,
from /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Headers/ApplicationServices.h:30,
from /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Headers/Carbon.h:24,
from /Users/jeantoto/maxSDK-5.1.1/my_externals/november/../../c74support/jit-includes/jit.mac.h:15,
from /Users/jeantoto/maxSDK-5.1.1/my_externals/november/../../c74support/jit-includes/jit.platform.h:49,
from /Users/jeantoto/maxSDK-5.1.1/my_externals/november/../../c74support/jit-includes/jit.common.h:16,
from /Users/jeantoto/maxSDK-5.1.1/my_externals/november/november.c:14:

/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/Quickdraw.h:1028: error: redefinition of ‘struct RGBColor’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/Quickdraw.h:1392: error: conflicting types for ‘CGrafPtr’
/Users/jeantoto/maxSDK-5.1.1/my_externals/november/../../c74support/max-includes/ext_qtimage.h:21: error: previous declaration of ‘CGrafPtr’ was here

Feb 1, 2010 at 12:32pm

It’s not clear to me why you want to. jit.common.h includes ext.h already (via jit.max.h via jit.platform.h).

Cheers

Feb 1, 2010 at 5:26pm

Hello Timothy,

I have nothing special to do ; I just go through the SDK ; I thought also that it was a thing like that, but I have seen (a dream maybe ?) somewhere in the SDK a file which contained both together ; Thank you for lighting me on this point.

Feb 2, 2010 at 11:14am

Hello Timothy,

just for information, html pages (SDK 5.1.1) of following codes contain both :

/ jit.matrix.wrapper.c
jit.listener.c
jit.charset.c
jit.xml.c /

and thank you again for your precious help ;-)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.