OS X 10.4.8
G4 PB 1.67GHz
I am experiencing a problem with ‘invisible sliders’ on certain VST
plugs such as the mda bundle — but not exclusive to these plugs…
it seems that any plugs with this sort of ‘list UI’ have the same
problem — another example are the ‘Crazy Ivan’ plugs:
- load a VST plug — for example: the ‘mda AutoPan’ plug — into a
- open the UI display by sending an ‘open’ message to the VST~ external
- the UI panel opens but none of the sliders are visible
- but I am able to click in the blank space where the slider should
be and change the parameter value with the ‘ghost’ slider
also, a problem with a GRM VST plug:
- when using the GRM plug ‘GRM FreqWarp Stereo VST’ and I try to
change the bands parameter to 128 it opens the Max app splash screen
- scale, interpolation, quality, freq in, freq out are not able to be
change — although the pull down menu with the other param values do
I am wondering if anyone else has experienced these same problems?
thanks in advance!
I’m answering this 2 year old post since I just had the same problem and found the solution.
This happens when the C74 plugin support folder gets in your search paths and the pluggo crippled version of vst~ gets used.
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74