Is it possible to have presets inside and out side a bpatcher, global and local?

Sep 3, 2012 at 8:05pm

Is it possible to have presets inside and out side a bpatcher, global and local?

I want to be able to save the states of multiple bpatchers from the parent patch. and the states of the individual bpatchers from inside them. I have attached a simple example of what I want to achieve, but it isn’t working properly. I want to use pattrstorage globally and locally so i can use the interpolating presets function. If anyone knows why this isn’t working then I’d be really great full.

Sep 4, 2012 at 4:19am

You need to add @greedy 1 to pattrstorage parent. If you look at Parent’s client window, you’ll see Local is ticked and your “preset” live.dial is unticked. From what I understood you only wanted to retain the settings of the Local pattrstorages?
Anyway, find attached your patchers edited and see if it helps!

Sep 4, 2012 at 6:03pm

Thank you, that definitely seems to work.

Sep 4, 2012 at 7:05pm

ahh, my problem is that, it works for Max but not for max for live, do you have any idea why that would be? I have attached the M4L file.

Attachments:
  1. gagakupatch.zip
Sep 5, 2012 at 10:44am

I don’t really use M4L but I looked around.. a little.
You had some stray objects lying around, probably from editing the patch.
Anyway, I’m not sure what’s expected in it’s functionality, so test it, and see how far you get.

Sep 5, 2012 at 12:09pm

Thanks for looking into it, I really appreciate it.

Sep 5, 2012 at 1:53pm

All good, you’re welcome. I’ve been messing around with Pattr alot, so I know how it is.
Don’t hesitate if you need more help, and let us know how you go!
Also, search the forum for similar threads.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.