Forums > MaxMSP

Is there an object like int which outputs lists?

May 1, 2007 | 5:21 pm

Hi,
t
Sorry if this is an obvious one. I’m getting problems with stack overflows and can’t find the cause. I want to restrict the outputs of all of my send objects by banging the result out using a metro. I remember using the object before, but I can’t find in any of my previous patches, or the manuals, tutorials etc – can someone tell me what the object that outputs lists when it receives a bang (in a similar manner to int of float)?

Thanks in advance,

Ed

jln
May 1, 2007 | 5:31 pm

May 1, 2007 | 5:52 pm

zl reg

Cheers,
Trond

ed dowie wrote:
> Hi,
> t
> Sorry if this is an obvious one. I’m getting problems with stack overflows and can’t find the cause. I want to restrict the outputs of all of my send objects by banging the result out using a metro. I remember using the object before, but I can’t find in any of my previous patches, or the manuals, tutorials etc – can someone tell me what the object that outputs lists when it receives a bang (in a similar manner to int of float)?

May 1, 2007 | 10:27 pm

Thanks so much! My mind was absolutely blank!

(I also didn’t think of the prepend set/message box route!)

Ed

May 2, 2007 | 9:33 am

Zl reg is my friend too. I would even go as far as saying that it needs ‘l’ or ‘list’ as an alias, since it’s used just like ‘f’ and ‘i’.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)