Forums > Jitter

jit.cellblock question

April 9, 2010 | 7:11 pm

Hello peoples,

Yet again a few questions regarding the cellblock, plus a minor bug in the helpfile; when left-clicking the input of the cellblock you see the yellowish-menu containing all possible input to the cellblock, "row $1" should be "rows $1" (i know it’s minor). Now the questions;

- When referring a "coll" to a cellblock how can you fix it so it won’t show coll’s index.

- When using the "select 0 $1"-message to scroll through the cellblock i have noticed the scrollbar isn’t following. Is this possible?

- When adding values to a cellblock sometimes the values get mixed up. For example you have a folder with 100 aifs and after you have loaded this in, you load in another folder containing 50 aifs this time. Then the "old"
and "new" values will conflict. (sometimes just showing blank fields where there should be filenames).

Is there anyone who can reproduce this behaviour or has solutions? The goal is for the cellblock to display the files located in a folder and the ability to scroll through that index while maintaining visual reference Thanks.

FRid

– Pasted Max Patch, click to expand. –

May 11, 2010 | 1:11 pm

It has been one month now isn’t there anyone able to shed some light on this because i’m still stuck with this. Thanks (hopefully)

May 11, 2010 | 9:15 pm

A few of the things you are seeing are some limitations to jit.cellblock, but one thing you can definitely do is effectively ‘hide’ the first column in a cellblock by sending a ‘col 0 width 0′ message to your cellblock.

I would also recommend using a ‘clear all’ message to your cellblock before filling it with new values.

-Ben

May 12, 2010 | 9:09 pm

Limitations, thats a new one. :) Thanks for the tips.

FRid

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)