Forums > Jitter

Jit.gl.pbuffer and jit.gl.texture error

September 23, 2009 | 4:59 pm

Hi,

I’ve already done the update to Max version 5.0.8 and when i start to render my jitter patch these 2 errors above appears and is constant from the moment i press render. Have anyone experience these errors yet? Can i solve them? it appears only in this version last one my patch was clean of errors.

jit.gl.pbuffer: error binding texture: GL Error: Invalid operation
jit.gl.texture: unable to create texture!

Thanks

Luis Marques

September 24, 2009 | 8:36 pm

if you can provide a patch with the minimum amount of objects that cause this error, we will be happy to look at it. please send system, graphics card, and software specs with the patch.

otherwise, does re-instantiating the gl context make the errors go away? one easy way to do this is to change the @floating attribute of the jit.window.

October 2, 2009 | 12:16 pm

I have had a similar error on a patch I’ve been working on with a lot of slabs for image processing, as I add new slab objects in the chain.

Re-instantiating objects seems to usually clear things up after a few tries, but sometimes I need to restart the patch with all the new connections already in place.

What causes this? Is this something that has changed since Max 5.0.7 -> 5.0.8?

Thanks!

October 2, 2009 | 7:52 pm
robtherich wrote on Thu, 24 September 2009 14:36
if you can provide a patch with the minimum amount of objects that cause this error, we will be happy to look at it. please send system, graphics card, and software specs with the patch.

October 12, 2009 | 2:31 am

I haven’t had it come up at all recently, since the patch has stabilized. If I can get it to again I’ll try to put together a test case.

I just saw it come up in a couple other threads so imagined it might already be a known issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)