Forums > Java

JitterMatrix to a gl.videoplane

February 8, 2009 | 4:52 pm

Hi all,

today i ran into this problem. I want to render an incoming JitterMatrix to a jit.gl.videoplane and render it in Java. I am able to crete the videoplane and render it to window etc. But i have no idea to get the matrix into jit.gl.videoplane. Calling videoPlane.matrixcalc(matrix, matrix) had no effect, it is still black, although the matrix coming in isn’t (already checked)

I think i might be missing some important steps in how to render stuff in gl in java here, but the documentation that comes with max5 isn’t clear.

Thanx!

S

February 8, 2009 | 6:50 pm

This is email coding and I haven’t looked at the JAVA bindings in a
while, but this should give you an idea:

videoPlane.jit_matrix(matrix.name);

wes

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 8:52 AM, sylvain wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> today i ran into this problem. I want to render an incoming JitterMatrix to a jit.gl.videoplane and render it in Java. I am able to crete the videoplane and render it to window etc. But i have no idea to get the matrix into jit.gl.videoplane. Calling videoPlane.matrixcalc(matrix, matrix) had no effect, it is still black, although the matrix coming in isn’t (already checked)
>
> I think i might be missing some important steps in how to render stuff in gl in java here, but the documentation that comes with max5 isn’t clear.
>
> Thanx!
>
> S
>

February 8, 2009 | 7:21 pm

Hahaha, totally forgot about that being possible ;)

BTW it is videoPlane.call("jit_matrix", matrix.name); since it is java, not javascript.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)