Just a question about compilation of an object in c from percolate

Apr 13, 2011 at 5:03pm

Just a question about compilation of an object in c from percolate

Today I try to compile absmin from Luke Dubois for Max 5 so I open xcode project modify the link of dependencies to maxApi.Framework and max audio framework modify carbon framework link to choose the path :
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks and choose Carbon frameworks and I try to compile this object one error appears :

error: There is no SDK with the name or path ‘/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk’

I misunderstood because I choose the mac os snow leopard sdk.

Any idea?

Apr 13, 2011 at 5:22pm

Check your /Developer/SDKs/ folder to see which SDKs you have, and change the XCode settings to use one of those SDKs.

Or reinstall XCode and check the “install 10.4″ option (whatever it’s called).

brad

http://music.columbia.edu/~brad

Apr 13, 2011 at 9:32pm

Thanks i think it’s very mysterious. because I check thesdk and it ‘s ok. But I try again.

Apr 13, 2011 at 11:21pm

How to associate this files Info.plist and maxmspsdk.xcconfig

I can see 5 errors like :
ProcessInfoPlistFile “../../../sysbuild/Deployment/Cycling ’74/externals/absmax~.mxo/Contents/Info.plist” Info.plist
cd “/Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~”
builtin-infoPlistUtility Info.plist -genpkginfo “/Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~/../../../sysbuild/Deployment/Cycling ’74/externals/absmax~.mxo/Contents/PkgInfo” -expandbuildsettings -platform macosx -o “/Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~/../../../sysbuild/Deployment/Cycling ’74/externals/absmax~.mxo/Contents/Info.plist”

error: couldn’t create directory /Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~/../../../sysbuild/Deployment/Cycling ’74/externals/absmax~.mxo/Contents: Permission deniederror: couldn’t create directory /Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~/../../../sysbuild/Deployment/Cycling ’74/externals/absmax~.mxo/Contents: Permission deniederror: The file “Info.plist” doesn’t exist.

ProcessPCH /var/folders/ZW/ZWrw46paHD0UWI9-QvXRFU+++TI/-Caches-/com.apple.Xcode.501/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/macho-prefix-boxzjvfmeyibmkblctleyxkysdft/macho-prefix.pch.gch ../../c74support/max-includes/macho-prefix.pch normal i386 c com.apple.compilers.gcc.4_2
cd “/Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~”
setenv LANG en_US.US-ASCII
/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -x c-header -arch i386 -fmessage-length=0 -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -Os -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -I/Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~/build/absmax~.build/Deployment/absmax~.build/absmax~.hmap -Wmost -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-unknown-pragmas -F/Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~/build/Deployment -F/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/Library/Frameworks -I/Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~/build/Deployment/include -I../../c74support/max-includes -I../../c74support/msp-includes -I../../c74support/PeRColate_includes -I/Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~/build/absmax~.build/Deployment/absmax~.build/DerivedSources/i386 -I/Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~/build/absmax~.build/Deployment/absmax~.build/DerivedSources -c /Users/olivierbaudry/PeRColate_source/absmax~/../../c74support/max-includes/macho-prefix.pch -o /var/folders/ZW/ZWrw46paHD0UWI9-QvXRFU+++TI/-Caches-/com.apple.Xcode.501/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/macho-prefix-boxzjvfmeyibmkblctleyxkysdft/macho-prefix.pch.gch

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.