Forums > Jitter

Leopard & Dualhead2go

June 1, 2008 | 8:32 pm

Greetings,

Has anyone had any success using the Matrox Dualhead2go Analog with a Macbook Pro OSX 10.5.2?

So far I can only get the two outputs to show two identical screens rather than a combined large screen.

Many thanks

Greg



MJ
June 1, 2008 | 8:52 pm

hi

had some problems too but after pressing dectect monitors a few times
and maybe a restart it worked
after that it learned and now it works fine .
-mbp 1052 + dh2g-

-mj
>Greetings,
>
>Has anyone had any success using the Matrox Dualhead2go Analog with
>a Macbook Pro OSX 10.5.2?
>
>So far I can only get the two outputs to show two identical screens
>rather than a combined large screen.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Greg
>
>
>


June 1, 2008 | 9:13 pm

OK. I got it to work with 2 monitors. But when I try with a projector (monitor + projector) the projector gives me the "Not Supported" warning. I’m not surprised, it’s an old model.

My question is will most newer projector models work?

Greg



MJ
June 1, 2008 | 9:37 pm

strange
the projector doesn’t know that you’re using a dh2g

maybe change the refresh rate to a lower rate.
what projector are u using?

>OK. I got it to work with 2 monitors. But when I try with a
>projector (monitor + projector) the projector gives me the "Not
>Supported" warning. I’m not surprised, it’s an old model.
>
>My question is will most newer projector models work?
>
>Greg


June 1, 2008 | 10:38 pm

I’m using an EPSON Powerlite 5550C (it dates back to 1999 at least).

—————————————————-
> strange
> the projector doesn’t know that you’re using a dh2g
>
> maybe change the refresh rate to a lower rate.
> what projector are u using?
>
>
> >OK. I got it to work with 2 monitors. But when I try with a
> >projector (monitor + projector) the projector gives me the "Not
> >Supported" warning. I’m not surprised, it’s an old model.
> >
> >My question is will most newer projector models work?
> >
> >Greg
>
>
—————————————————-


June 1, 2008 | 10:57 pm

Make sure your monitor resolution is within the limits of your projector. I vaguely remember having this problem before…

Zachary



MJ
June 1, 2008 | 11:10 pm

your epson is an xga beamer
=1024 768 maximum

so put your screenres to 2048×768

>Make sure your monitor resolution is within the limits of your
>projector. I vaguely remember having this problem before…
>
>Zachary
>–
>http://www.zacharyseldess.com
>


June 2, 2008 | 1:04 am

It worked! Thanks for the help.

Greg

—————————————————-
> your epson is an xga beamer
> =1024 768 maximum
>
> so put your screenres to 2048×768
>


Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)