Lobjects weirdness on a ppc macmini

Oct 5, 2009 at 5:42pm

Lobjects weirdness on a ppc macmini

Hi,
I experienced something odd today. I have a controllerpatch using Lpad and Lror from the Lobjects, running on my intel macbookpro using the 10.06_ub objects. I made an application of the patch to run on a ppc macmini (with os10.5).
I got some very strange error messages:

Lpad: unable to load object bundle executable
2009-10-05 18:57:40.245 MaxMSP Runtime[359:20b] Error loading /private/var/folders/Ek/Ekr+nSBJEbi-zT1GNl0-kU+++TI/TemporaryItems/MaxMSPRuntime-mxt/Lpad.mxo/Contents/MacOS/Lpad: dlopen(/private/var/folders/Ek/Ekr+nSBJEbi-zT1GNl0-kU+++TI/TemporaryItems/Max
MSPRuntime-mxt/Lpad.mxo/Contents/MacOS/Lpad, 262): no suitable image found. Did find:
/private/var/folders/Ek/Ekr+nSBJEbi-zT1GNl0-kU+++TI/TemporaryItems/MaxMSPRuntime-mxt/Lpad.mxo/Contents/MacOS/Lpad: mach-o, but wrong architecture
Lror: unable to load object bundle executable
2009-10-05 18:57:40.647 MaxMSP Runtime[359:20b] Error loading /private/var/folders/Ek/Ekr+nSBJEbi-zT1GNl0-kU+++TI/TemporaryItems/MaxMSPRuntime-mxt/Lror.mxo/Contents/MacOS/Lror: dlopen(/private/var/folders/Ek/Ekr+nSBJEbi-zT1GNl0-kU+++TI/TemporaryItems/Max
MSPRuntime-mxt/Lror.mxo/Contents/MacOS/Lror, 262): no suitable image found. Did find:
/private/var/folders/Ek/Ekr+nSBJEbi-zT1GNl0-kU+++TI/TemporaryItems/MaxMSPRuntime-mxt/Lror.mxo/Contents/MacOS/Lror: mach-o, but wrong architecture

I thought this could indicate that I had other lobjects installed, but doing a spotlight search didn´t reveal any.

I then installed the ub lobjects on the macmini, and compiled the patch as a collective. Same error.
When I open the lobject helpfiles however, the objects work. So now I first have to open the helpfile for lpad and lror and then load my collective, which is obviously not very practical.

Has anyone else encountered similar problems?

hc

Oct 7, 2009 at 1:26pm

Problems fixed with the Lobjects2009.

hc

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.