Forums > MaxMSP

Looking for patch to remove A-hole mods

February 1, 2007 | 4:29 am

I just put a valid question up regarding the tutorial and how it contradicts itself last night and i go on today to find it deleted without any explanation. Is it customary for the mods on here to be complete assholes to its customer?

Dont tell me i wasted money on a product peddled by yet another customer hating company. Damn.

February 1, 2007 | 4:34 am

you mean this post on the front page of the forum?

http://www.cycling74.com/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=24284&start=0&rid=3781&S=e396665ede3c1bb61649f7180c058e0d

February 1, 2007 | 5:13 am

I think I responded to that post last night. There is a little check box "Post Notification" you can check when you post and the forum robot will email you when someone has replied to your post. You can also click on "User CP" when logged in, then on "Show Own Posts" if you think your thread has been lost.

Also, the A-hole object will accept the message "clear mods" you can also uncheck "mods" in the inspector window which you get to by selecting the A-hole object and typing Apple+I. ;)

(this last bit is a joke…hence the winky smiley thing…I hope that my info about the tutorial patch is helpful)

February 1, 2007 | 8:07 pm

damn you for making me look like a fool!!! :)

i searched for my thread for 15 minutes last night, what gives? I could develop some consipiracy theories at this point but ill just learn to use that nifty "show own posts" option you mentioned.

February 4, 2007 | 9:42 am

Lewis Keller wrote:
> Also, the A-hole object will accept the message "clear mods" you can
> also uncheck "mods" in the inspector window which you get to by
> selecting the A-hole object and typing Apple+I. ;)

Due to a subtle bug, the A-hole objects only accepts the "clear moods"
message, just to know and don’t get angry if it didn’t work before…

Stefan

Stefan Tiedje————x——-
–_____———–|————–
–(_|_ —-|—–|—–()——-
– _|_)—-|—–()————–
———-()——–www.ccmix.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)