Forums > Max For Live

m4l – sampler (access & data order)

August 20, 2012 | 1:19 am

Hello everyone ,this is Kris .
Im totally new in here ,but ive had a lot help from u guys (using search) thanks to your activity ,i can really enjoy it ! …
unfortunately i could not find any solution considering my problem .
Im forced to ask you guys how to get over it …

the thing is :
i would love to build a sample selector in max for use with "ableton sampler device" … ive created a table from where im retrieving values in fly . every key/pitch has assigned one sample to access it via live.remote to "sampler" selector . Everything seems to be working except a note trigger .
when i press one key two times and another one after it – im hearing first sample but repitched . another press key triggers dedicated sample selector as it should . but im always getting this strange order after pressing the key two times . sample selector moves to the right position but it plays last used sample first . seems like the note event coming into "device" as first , at second it triggers any other events .
i have no idea how to force "max" to behave expected way . i would like to believe that im missing something and some of you might be able to help in my specific scenario .

greettingsssssss
and thanks again for your work on the forum
K

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)