i just found a possible bug in matrixctl. anyone else experiencing this?
1. open the help for matrixctl
2. unlock, open the inspector for the matrixctl and change the number
of columns or rows.
3. lock, and click on the matrixctl. here, nothing happens, like if
"ignore click" was set..
4. unlock and change the size of matrixctl by dragging in the lower
5. lock and click. now it works again..
Max 5.0.2, OSX 10.4.11
I can confirm this behavior. But only when the number of columns or rows
are increased, not while decreasing the numbers in the inspector.
I’m also on Max 5.0.2, OSX 10.4.11.
jr.abstractions for MaxMSP – new version (2008-06-11)
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74