Max 6.0.4 SDK
FYI: A new version the Max SDK is now available @ http://cycling74.com/products/sdk/
Thanks for the update, the online version looks great btw, slick!
- I saw the new buffer acces notes, this is not compatible with max 5, right? And I also noticed that this not yet mentioned in modules->msp->buffers.
- is there a changelog somewhere?
- the search engine doesn’t seem to work properly yet, at least it cannot find buffer or buffer~ (and it gives no feedback that is still searching, I suggest a spinning wheel or something :-) )
- often "max 5" is mentioned in stead of max 6
- the html is different than the pdf version, at least "33.1.3 Example Code" seems to be missing from the html version
A few bugs I could find so far:
the compiler cannot link to the following functions defined in jgraphics.h:
jfont_isequalto() jgraphics_fill_with_alpha() jgraphics_fill_preserve_with_alpha() jgraphics_stroke_with_alpha() jgraphics_stroke_preserve_with_alpha() jpopupmenu_popup_belowrect() jpopupmenu_popup_lefttofpt() jpopupmenu_setstandardstyle()
in ext_obex.h the function:
seems to be broken.
The compiler can link to it but the function does not perform the desired task.
sorry to have posted that elsewhere, but I have many errors trying to compile examples:
XCode 4.3.1 is now a "normal" package in /Applications folder and it seems it broke several things in XCode projects files of examples no?
Any help would be appreciated :)
Just caught these…
As of SDK 6.0.4 (jgraphics.h) the following functions are also not exported:
jgraphics_text_path() jgraphics_path_contains() jgraphics_path_createstroked() jgraphics_path_intersectsline() jgraphics_path_getlength() jgraphics_path_getpointalongpath() jgraphics_path_getnearestpoint()