Max/MSP classes at the SAT
The Society for Arts and Technology offers a new educational program on Max/MSP.
The program is given by Alexandre Quessy in 3 different courses. This is for advanced and beginners artists.
All details and prices can be found on the SAT[TransForm]‘s web page at this address :
You can also contact us for specific questions and more details :
nice picture of trees
Only 12 days left before formation begins! More details for interested peoples :
Max/MSP Introduction :: Audiovisual creation in real-time
Saturday 04 April 2009, Saturday 11 April 2009, Saturday 25 April 2009
A three-part, 18-hour course led by instructor Alexandre Quessy. This training focuses on the introduction and usage of Max/MSP, a software that allows for the creation of audiovisual projects in real-time.
* To become familiar with various Max/MSP creative projects;
* To learn object-oriented programming;
* To learn how to design interactive programs;
* To become familiar the principle objectives of audio and musical creation;
* To become familiar with the creation of video, visuals and other generated images;
* To understand of the principals of image capture (JITTER) and live sound recording;
* To explore various approaches to programming through exercises and examples.
An additional rebate of 10% is applicable to students who register for all three Max/MSP introductory workshops.
official web site : http://www.sat.qc.ca/post.php?lang=en&id=91&post_id=1716
trees represent the Knowledge… I presume