Forums > MaxMSP

MaxMSP screenshots group on Flickr

January 30, 2007 | 12:31 am

Based on the recent thread on Presentation, it sounds like many of you
are quite proud of your patcher interfaces. With this in mind, I’ve
created a Flickr group for everyone to share screenshots of their
intuitive and not-so-intuitive Max patches. This way we can create a
public gallery of patcher aesthetics. Here’s the URL:

http://flickr.com/groups/maxpatches

Also, in case you missed it, there is a Jitter group as well with lots
of pretty pictures here:

http://flickr.com/groups/jitter/

Don’t be shy…

Andrew B.


January 30, 2007 | 10:44 am

On 30 Jan 2007, at 00:31, andrew benson wrote:

> With this in mind, I’ve
> created a Flickr group for everyone to share screenshots of their
> intuitive and not-so-intuitive Max patches.

Yay! First post!

(Although it’s a JSUI, so perhaps that’s not allowed?)

– N.


January 30, 2007 | 5:17 pm

Nick, Im curious about your body thing, is this a sensor suit patch?


January 30, 2007 | 10:29 pm

On 30 Jan 2007, at 17:17, Nicholas C. Raftis III wrote:

> Nick, Im curious about your body thing, is this a sensor suit patch?

Not exactly: actually, rather the opposite: taking sensor data and
animating an OpenGL dancer…

More info at:

http://www.cassiel.com/quartet

– N.


April 1, 2007 | 4:10 pm

I added a bunch of old (and newer) screenshots showing the evolution
of a few performance patches Ive used. I found it rather interesting
in retrospect so I thought I would share. Id love to see some more :)

On Jan 30, 2007, at 5:29 PM, Nick Rothwell wrote:

> Not exactly: actually, rather the opposite: taking sensor data and
> animating an OpenGL dancer…

v a d e //

http://www.vade.info
abstrakt.vade.info


April 1, 2007 | 4:55 pm

On 1 Apr 2007, at 17:10, vade wrote:

> Id love to see some more :)

I have a handful of JSUI widgets I need to upload at some stage
(including one which can do text rotation). Soon, I hope…

– N.


Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)