Mira wishlist

Sep 12, 2013 at 12:28pm

Mira wishlist

I just got my first iPad (mini). And of course because of Mira…

I guess others come across some wishes for UI objects to be supported in the future.
By the way, my priority for waveform is pretty low, as updating waveform~ via the connection would be a nightmare cpu wise anyway, and I am using a multislider instead for displaying waveforms. Some things can be tackled with the existing objects…
Any hints how to find workarounds for my wishlist objects are welcome as well…

My list:

LCD because with that I could create anything which is missing…
nslider because I do music and notes are a common way to show musicians what to play…
pictslider because I could design my own controls
function because its obvious…;-)

And I wish the arrangement of Mira objects would be the same as in Max. If I move an object to the front in Max, it doesn’t change on the iPad. I have to cut and then paste to get an object into a correct order…

just some ideas…

Stefan

Sep 19, 2013 at 10:26am

Hello,
I agree with Stephan’s wish list.
And what about an equivalent of Lemur’s Multiball?
I realized that I could easily manage several [node] objects with a single Multiball object displayed on an iPad via Mira… I suppose this solution would be faster than displaying several [node] via Mira…
Best

Philippe

Oct 23, 2013 at 1:41am

+1 for pictslider.

pictctrl would be awesome too!

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:47pm

textedit!!!

Jan 20, 2014 at 3:15am

All great suggestions. But to me most importent would be MPC style pads and a multi column and multi row matrix object, that can be set to radio mode (only one otpion selectable). To make it real simple: I would like Mira to get all objects needed to replace Lemur …

Jan 20, 2014 at 6:27am

When will the new update come?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.