Forums > MaxMSP

multislider features request

June 11, 2007 | 11:39 pm

I use multislider to edit small rhythmic sequencers, with one row for
pitch and another one for amplitude. This rhythmic use could be
highly improved with two or three additional features:

1. Display of a slider’s value when mousing on it and/or moving it.
2. Step-by-step increase/decrease of slider using some modifier key
(would be useful when the height in pixels is smaller than slider’s
range).
3. Definition of sliders with various widths and merging/splitting of
sliders using other modifiers. For instance using one key and mousing
from a slider to the next one would merge them.

Any chance to get this in Max 5 (or should I wait till Max 55?) ?

Roald Baudoux


June 12, 2007 | 2:20 am

with a little ingenuity, many of these requests can be fulfilled in max 4.6.

Here is an example that addresses the value display and keyboard based increase/decrease.

#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P newex 502 364 53 196617 autopattr;
#X prestore multi 6 0 57 67 116 84 57 125;
#P objectname u528000040;
#P newex 99 488 43 196617 pak 0 0;
#P newex 232 447 62 196617 prepend set;
#P newex 48 29 39 196617 r msIn;
#P newex 300 545 39 196617 s msIn;
#P newex 248 364 32 196617 t dec;
#P newex 198 364 30 196617 t inc;
#P newex 300 392 51 196617 zl slice 1;
#P user incdec 132 413 15 15 0 0;
#P newex 198 303 62 196617 prepend set;
#P newex 300 364 197 196617 funnel 7;
#P comment 533 336 154 196617 keys V through > decreases;
#P newex 331 335 200 196617 sel 118 98 110 109 44 46;
#P newex 331 284 197 196617 sel 102 103 104 106 107 108;
#P newex 259 219 40 196617 key;
#P newex 300 430 71 196617 prepend fetch;
#P user textedit 48 138 368 160 32896 3 9 57 67 116 84 57 125;
#P hidden newex 48 162 62 196617 prepend set;
#P user multiSlider 48 56 320 83 0. 127. 6 2921 47 0 3 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P objectname multi;
#P comment 528 286 179 196617 keys F through L increases;
#P newex 99 510 75 196617 prepend select;
#P comment 369 144 76 196617 current values;
#P hidden connect 4 0 5 0;
#P connect 11 0 14 0;
#P fasten 7 0 8 0 264 257 336 257;
#P lcolor 6;
#P fasten 7 0 9 0 264 316 336 316;
#P lcolor 6;
#P connect 9 0 11 1;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 0 16 0 336 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 9 1 11 2;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 1 16 0 367 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 9 2 11 3;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 2 16 0 398 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 9 3 11 4;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 3 16 0 429 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 9 4 11 5;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 4 16 0 460 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 9 5 11 6;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 5 16 0 491 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 8 0 11 1;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 0 15 0 336 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P connect 8 1 11 2;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 1 15 0 367 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P connect 8 2 11 3;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 2 15 0 398 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P connect 8 3 11 4;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 3 15 0 429 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P connect 8 4 11 5;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 4 15 0 460 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P connect 8 5 11 6;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 5 15 0 491 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 15 0 13 0 203 397 137 397;
#P fasten 16 0 13 0 253 397 137 397;
#P hidden connect 3 0 4 0;
#P fasten 3 1 12 0 363 180 203 180;
#P connect 6 0 17 0;
#P connect 18 0 3 0;
#P fasten 12 0 13 0 203 397 137 397;
#P connect 14 0 6 0;
#P fasten 14 0 19 0 305 419 237 419;
#P fasten 19 0 20 0 237 481 104 481;
#P connect 20 0 1 0;
#P connect 13 0 20 1;
#P fasten 1 0 17 0 104 536 305 536;
#P window clipboard copycount 22;

The merging slider request is a bit odd, but i think that you could do it in jsui if you really wanted it!


June 12, 2007 | 3:04 am

Here’s a simple pattern that I’ve found very useful in my sequencer patches. You can change the list of values either by using the multislider or the textedit (hit tab or enter in the textedit to update the multislider). The thing I like about this approach is you can easily change the number of sliders by adding or deleting numbers to the textedit. The zl len/prepend size objects are there so you can enter a single number, otherwise multislider sets all sliders to that single value.

I have been building some generic abstractions/bpatchers for sequencing based on this idea. I’m hoping to release it pretty soon…

max v2;
#N vpatcher 10 59 408 451;
#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P message 182 66 79 196617 60 67 72 , bang;
#P newex 182 43 48 196617 loadbang;
#P newex 149 249 27 196617 t l l;
#P newex 166 303 66 196617 prepend size;
#P newex 166 277 29 196617 zl len;
#P newex 149 223 62 196617 route text;
#P newex 41 217 62 196617 prepend set;
#P user textedit 149 121 261 211 32900 3 9 60 67 72;
#P user multiSlider 41 122 94 87 0. 127. 3 2665 47 0 0 2 0 20 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P fasten 6 0 0 0 154 338 303 338 303 87 46 87;
#P fasten 5 0 0 0 171 328 289 328 289 99 46 99;
#P connect 0 0 2 0;
#P connect 8 0 1 0;
#P fasten 2 0 1 0 46 242 139 242 139 114 154 114;
#P connect 1 0 3 0;
#P connect 3 0 6 0;
#P connect 6 1 4 0;
#P connect 4 0 5 0;
#P connect 7 0 8 0;
#P pop;


June 12, 2007 | 3:08 am

nice! here’s some keyboard + mouse incrementing! scripting too!

Keith

#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P newex 502 364 53 196617 autopattr;
#X prestore multi 6 0 57 67 116 84 57 125;
#P objectname u528000040;
#P newex 99 488 43 196617 pak 0 0;
#P newex 232 447 62 196617 prepend set;
#P newex 48 29 39 196617 r msIn;
#P newex 300 545 39 196617 s msIn;
#P newex 248 364 32 196617 t dec;
#P newex 198 364 30 196617 t inc;
#P newex 300 392 51 196617 zl slice 1;
#P user incdec 132 413 15 15 0 0;
#P newex 198 303 62 196617 prepend set;
#P newex 300 364 197 196617 funnel 7;
#P comment 533 336 154 196617 keys V through > decreases;
#P newex 331 335 200 196617 sel 118 98 110 109 44 46;
#P newex 331 284 197 196617 sel 102 103 104 106 107 108;
#P newex 259 219 40 196617 key;
#P newex 300 430 71 196617 prepend fetch;
#P user textedit 48 138 368 160 32896 3 9 57 67 116 84 57 125;
#P hidden newex 48 162 62 196617 prepend set;
#P user multiSlider 48 56 320 83 0. 127. 6 2921 47 0 3 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P objectname multi;
#P comment 528 286 179 196617 keys F through L increases;
#P newex 99 510 75 196617 prepend select;
#P comment 369 144 76 196617 current values;
#P hidden connect 4 0 5 0;
#P connect 11 0 14 0;
#P fasten 7 0 8 0 264 257 336 257;
#P lcolor 6;
#P fasten 7 0 9 0 264 316 336 316;
#P lcolor 6;
#P connect 9 0 11 1;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 0 16 0 336 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 9 1 11 2;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 1 16 0 367 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 9 2 11 3;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 2 16 0 398 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 9 3 11 4;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 3 16 0 429 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 9 4 11 5;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 4 16 0 460 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 9 5 11 6;
#P lcolor 7;
#P fasten 9 5 16 0 491 358 253 358;
#P lcolor 7;
#P connect 8 0 11 1;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 0 15 0 336 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P connect 8 1 11 2;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 1 15 0 367 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P connect 8 2 11 3;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 2 15 0 398 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P connect 8 3 11 4;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 3 15 0 429 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P connect 8 4 11 5;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 4 15 0 460 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P connect 8 5 11 6;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 8 5 15 0 491 332 203 332;
#P lcolor 15;
#P fasten 15 0 13 0 203 397 137 397;
#P fasten 16 0 13 0 253 397 137 397;
#P hidden connect 3 0 4 0;
#P fasten 3 1 12 0 363 180 203 180;
#P connect 6 0 17 0;
#P connect 18 0 3 0;
#P fasten 12 0 13 0 203 397 137 397;
#P connect 14 0 6 0;
#P fasten 14 0 19 0 305 419 237 419;
#P fasten 19 0 20 0 237 481 104 481;
#P connect 20 0 1 0;
#P connect 13 0 20 1;
#P fasten 1 0 17 0 104 536 305 536;
#P window clipboard copycount 22;

On 6/11/07, Nick Inhofe wrote:
>
> with a little ingenuity, many of these requests can be fulfilled in max 4.6.
>
> Here is an example that addresses the value display and keyboard based increase/decrease.
>
> #P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
> #P window linecount 1;
> #P newex 502 364 53 196617 autopattr;
> #X prestore multi 6 0 57 67 116 84 57 125;
> #P objectname u528000040;
> #P newex 99 488 43 196617 pak 0 0;
> #P newex 232 447 62 196617 prepend set;
> #P newex 48 29 39 196617 r msIn;
> #P newex 300 545 39 196617 s msIn;
> #P newex 248 364 32 196617 t dec;
> #P newex 198 364 30 196617 t inc;
> #P newex 300 392 51 196617 zl slice 1;
> #P user incdec 132 413 15 15 0 0;
> #P newex 198 303 62 196617 prepend set;
> #P newex 300 364 197 196617 funnel 7;
> #P comment 533 336 154 196617 keys V through > decreases;
> #P newex 331 335 200 196617 sel 118 98 110 109 44 46;
> #P newex 331 284 197 196617 sel 102 103 104 106 107 108;
> #P newex 259 219 40 196617 key;
> #P newex 300 430 71 196617 prepend fetch;
> #P user textedit 48 138 368 160 32896 3 9 57 67 116 84 57 125;
> #P hidden newex 48 162 62 196617 prepend set;
> #P user multiSlider 48 56 320 83 0. 127. 6 2921 47 0 3 2 0 0 0;
> #M frgb 0 0 0;
> #M brgb 255 255 255;
> #M rgb2 127 127 127;
> #M rgb3 0 0 0;
> #M rgb4 37 52 91;
> #M rgb5 74 105 182;
> #M rgb6 112 158 18;
> #M rgb7 149 211 110;
> #M rgb8 187 9 201;
> #M rgb9 224 62 37;
> #M rgb10 7 114 128;
> #P objectname multi;
> #P comment 528 286 179 196617 keys F through L increases;
> #P newex 99 510 75 196617 prepend select;
> #P comment 369 144 76 196617 current values;
> #P hidden connect 4 0 5 0;
> #P connect 11 0 14 0;
> #P fasten 7 0 8 0 264 257 336 257;
> #P lcolor 6;
> #P fasten 7 0 9 0 264 316 336 316;
> #P lcolor 6;
> #P connect 9 0 11 1;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P fasten 9 0 16 0 336 358 253 358;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P connect 9 1 11 2;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P fasten 9 1 16 0 367 358 253 358;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P connect 9 2 11 3;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P fasten 9 2 16 0 398 358 253 358;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P connect 9 3 11 4;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P fasten 9 3 16 0 429 358 253 358;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P connect 9 4 11 5;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P fasten 9 4 16 0 460 358 253 358;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P connect 9 5 11 6;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P fasten 9 5 16 0 491 358 253 358;
> #P lcolor 7;
> #P connect 8 0 11 1;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P fasten 8 0 15 0 336 332 203 332;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P connect 8 1 11 2;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P fasten 8 1 15 0 367 332 203 332;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P connect 8 2 11 3;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P fasten 8 2 15 0 398 332 203 332;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P connect 8 3 11 4;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P fasten 8 3 15 0 429 332 203 332;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P connect 8 4 11 5;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P fasten 8 4 15 0 460 332 203 332;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P connect 8 5 11 6;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P fasten 8 5 15 0 491 332 203 332;
> #P lcolor 15;
> #P fasten 15 0 13 0 203 397 137 397;
> #P fasten 16 0 13 0 253 397 137 397;
> #P hidden connect 3 0 4 0;
> #P fasten 3 1 12 0 363 180 203 180;
> #P connect 6 0 17 0;
> #P connect 18 0 3 0;
> #P fasten 12 0 13 0 203 397 137 397;
> #P connect 14 0 6 0;
> #P fasten 14 0 19 0 305 419 237 419;
> #P fasten 19 0 20 0 237 481 104 481;
> #P connect 20 0 1 0;
> #P connect 13 0 20 1;
> #P fasten 1 0 17 0 104 536 305 536;
> #P window clipboard copycount 22;
>
>
> The merging slider request is a bit odd, but i think that you could do it in jsui if you really wanted it!
>
>
>


June 12, 2007 | 3:10 am

I’m really stupid… here’s what I meant to post:

#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P comment 348 51 100 196617 KVM;
#P hidden message 102 270 14 196617 1;
#P hidden message 115 261 14 196617 0;
#P hidden message 132 249 14 196617 1;
#P hidden message 90 245 14 196617 0;
#P hidden newex 303 233 29 196617 gate;
#P hidden newex 335 236 29 196617 t b f;
#P hidden message 335 217 31 196617 0.01;
#P hidden user gswitch2 307 181 39 32 0 0;
#P hidden newex 295 323 29 196617 gate;
#P hidden flonum 314 296 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P window linecount 2;
#P hidden newex 314 260 40 196617 accum 0.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P hidden newex 102 111 40 196617 change;
#P hidden newex 102 135 41 196617 sel 0 1;
#P hidden message 124 185 117 196617 script bringtofront pert;
#P hidden message 102 161 111 196617 script sendtoback pert;
#N thispatcher;
#Q end;
#P hidden newobj 102 210 61 196617 thispatcher;
#P hidden newex 38 89 74 196617 modifiers 100;
#P user multiSlider 252 72 267 83 -1. 1. 1 2681 15 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P window linecount 7;
#P comment 408 193 100 196617 press command/fn and click to increment
up… would be easy to implement down with the option key or
something;
#P user ubutton 251 71 266 85 0 2;
#P objectname pert;
#P hidden connect 7 0 16 0;
#P hidden connect 3 4 8 0;
#P hidden connect 8 0 7 0;
#P hidden connect 7 0 5 0;
#P hidden connect 5 0 4 0;
#P hidden connect 6 0 4 0;
#P hidden connect 7 0 19 0;
#P hidden fasten 7 1 18 0 122 208 120 208;
#P hidden connect 7 1 6 0;
#P hidden connect 7 1 17 0;
#P hidden connect 11 0 2 0;
#P hidden fasten 16 0 11 0 95 299 300 299;
#P hidden fasten 17 0 11 0 137 299 300 299;
#P hidden connect 19 0 15 0;
#P hidden connect 18 0 15 0;
#P hidden connect 7 0 12 0;
#P hidden connect 7 1 12 0;
#P hidden connect 15 0 9 0;
#P hidden fasten 14 0 9 0 337 256 319 256;
#P hidden connect 9 0 10 0;
#P hidden connect 10 0 11 1;
#P hidden connect 2 0 15 1;
#P hidden fasten 14 1 9 1 359 256 334 256;
#P hidden connect 12 1 13 0;
#P hidden connect 13 0 14 0;
#P hidden connect 0 1 12 1;


June 12, 2007 | 4:11 am

yeah! way to steal my ideas keithmanlove! ;]


June 12, 2007 | 4:20 am

yeah, copying and pasting yours was much easier than doing it
myself… which is generally true of all my maxing…

On 6/11/07, Nick Inhofe wrote:
>
> yeah! way to steal my ideas keithmanlove! ;]
>


June 12, 2007 | 12:26 pm


June 12, 2007 | 12:32 pm



jln
June 12, 2007 | 1:13 pm


June 12, 2007 | 4:17 pm

Quote: Roald Baudoux wrote on Tue, 12 June 2007 05:26
—————————————————-
> I’ve been using a second object to show the slider’s values too but
> my wish to have them shown directly in the multislider would be
> really useful when you have many sliders.

Yes agreed. My use of the multislider/textedit combo came out of a need for such a thing, and it’s definitely still lacking. I’ve often wished for better GUI widgets for interactive data manipulation. For lists of numbers, even something simple like the table object’s GUI that could be used embedded in the parent like a bpatcher would be a good step forward (But table could use some improvement too: when you click & drag the values don’t update. And unlike multislider, table doesn’t have many visual customization options necessary for good GUI design)

technoui is so promising, I wish cycling 74 would take some time to provide similar widgets for other types of data manipulation in the upcoming release. Of course we could try to build our own jsui widgets now, but part of me wonders if it will be obsolete in Max 5? I am more interested in making music than writing jsui GUI widgets, so I wish we had some hints of what to expect for upcoming GUI functionality.

-Adam


June 12, 2007 | 4:30 pm

No need to worry. JSUI will be fully supported in Max 5.
We are always happy to hear specific feature requests.

Best,
Andrew B.


June 12, 2007 | 5:06 pm

that patch with the hint box is really slick!


June 12, 2007 | 8:22 pm

Quote: andrewb@cycling74.com wrote on Tue, 12 June 2007 09:30
—————————————————-
> No need to worry. JSUI will be fully supported in Max 5.
> We are always happy to hear specific feature requests.
>

I never doubted you would stop supporting JSUI (which would be awful!). My concern was that I could spend weeks making a JSUI widget, only to have it trumped by something better that Cycling 74 releases in the next version.

Anyway, Ronald made a pretty clear feature request in the original post. I’m not looking for exactly the same things, but I’d definitely like to see his request #1 supported out of the box in Max 5: "Display of a slider’s value when mousing on it and/or moving it."

That would be a big help in designing multislider-based GUIs for manipulating lists of numbers, which is a recurring need in most of my patches. If you happen to build this feature into the existing multislider, it should be an option in the Inspector so we can keep using multislider with the current behavior.

Bonus: He also asked for "Step-by-step increase/decrease of slider using some modifier key". I’m more interested in something like the patch I posted above where I can type in any new value. The problem with my patch is that it’s not easy to tell which value goes with which slider, so I’d like to see that issue solved somehow. Having something like a number box for each slider value would be really nice. Of course, you can’t display number boxes for each slider if the multislider has a lot of sliders, so I’m picturing something like this:

Sliders highlight as I move the mouse over them, so I know which slider would change if I click it. I drag the mouse as usual to change it if I don’t care about hitting an exact value. Otherwise I +click the multislider to have a number box popup and then enter the exact value desired. Alternately (to support Ronald’s request): if a slider is highlighted, some other key combination will increment/decrement the slider (and show me the value of the slider as I change it).

Being able to easily enter an exact value for a specific slider via a mouse & keyboard interaction is the important point here.

-Adam


June 12, 2007 | 10:40 pm

Adam Murray schrieb:
> Anyway, Ronald made a pretty clear feature request in the original
> post. I’m not looking for exactly the same things, but I’d definitely
> like to see his request #1 supported out of the box in Max 5:
> "Display of a slider’s value when mousing on it and/or moving it."

I’d rather want half transparent number boxes or other ui elements. This
kind of displaying is better patched, as you don’t need it always, and
everybody would want it at a different place/shape/apperance.
Below an example how to do this without need to wait for Max 6…

#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#N vpatcher 30 89 630 489;
#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P newex 72 259 50 196617 zl nth;
#P newex 66 205 57 196617 t break b b;
#P newex 112 226 21 196617 int;
#P newex 72 235 35 196617 zl reg;
#P newex 66 184 31 196617 sel 0;
#P newex 66 163 55 196617 == 0.;
#P newex 50 95 36 196617 uzi;
#P newex 188 72 35 196617 zl len;
#P newex 50 50 148 196617 t b l l b zlclear l l;
#P newex 111 142 43 196617 zl queue;
#P newex 66 142 43 196617 zl queue;
#P newex 119 118 35 196617 zl reg;
#P inlet 50 30 15 0;
#P outlet 72 281 15 0;
#P connect 1 0 5 0;
#P fasten 12 0 7 0 71 227 45 227 45 89 55 89;
#P connect 5 0 7 0;
#P fasten 5 1 3 0 78 78 71 78;
#P fasten 5 4 3 0 147 71 71 71;
#P fasten 7 0 3 0 55 138 71 138;
#P connect 3 0 8 0;
#P connect 8 0 9 0;
#P connect 9 0 12 0;
#P fasten 12 1 10 0 94 230 77 230;
#P connect 10 0 13 0;
#P connect 13 0 0 0;
#P fasten 6 0 7 1 193 93 81 93;
#P connect 5 2 10 1;
#P fasten 5 4 4 0 147 71 116 71;
#P fasten 2 0 4 0 124 138 116 138;
#P fasten 7 0 4 0 55 138 116 138;
#P connect 4 0 8 1;
#P connect 12 2 11 0;
#P connect 11 0 13 1;
#P connect 5 3 2 0;
#P connect 7 2 11 1;
#P fasten 5 1 2 1 78 78 149 78;
#P connect 5 6 6 0;
#P pop;
#P hidden newobj 25 151 63 196617 p listchange;
#P flonum 330 42 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P user multiSlider 25 42 340 103 -1. 1. 48 2681 47 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P hidden connect 0 0 2 0;
#P hidden connect 2 0 1 0;
#P window clipboard copycount 3;


Stefan Tiedje————x——-
–_____———–|————–
–(_|_ —-|—–|—–()——-
– _|_)—-|—–()————–
———-()——–www.ccmix.com



jln
June 12, 2007 | 11:16 pm


June 13, 2007 | 6:05 am

jln schrieb:
> haha. That’s what I wanted with the hint trick, but I was a bit lazy to
> make a listchange patch – a bit lazy by lack of time but still.

And I was also not quite there, because the solution below is a bit more
elegant, needed definitely some hours of sleep… ;-)

#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#N vpatcher 116 337 385 576;
#P window setfont "Sans Serif" 9.;
#P newex 50 131 50 196617 route 0.;
#P newex 50 106 27 196617 iter;
#P newex 50 80 151 196617 vexpr (($f1 – $f2) != 0) * $f1;
#P window linecount 1;
#P newex 50 50 151 196617 t l l;
#P inlet 50 30 15 0;
#P outlet 90 155 15 0;
#P connect 1 0 2 0;
#P connect 2 1 3 0;
#P connect 3 0 4 0;
#P connect 4 0 5 0;
#P connect 5 1 0 0;
#P connect 2 0 3 1;
#P pop;
#P hidden newobj 25 151 63 196617 p listchange;
#P flonum 330 42 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P user multiSlider 25 42 340 103 -1. 1. 16 2681 47 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P hidden connect 0 0 2 0;
#P hidden connect 2 0 1 0;
#P window clipboard copycount 3;


Stefan Tiedje————x——-
–_____———–|————–
–(_|_ —-|—–|—–()——-
– _|_)—-|—–()————–
———-()——–www.ccmix.com


June 13, 2007 | 6:31 am



f.e
June 13, 2007 | 8:44 am


June 13, 2007 | 1:36 pm


Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)