Forums > Jitter

my jitter project, now screening in amsterdam: [HOLLER MONSTER]

October 1, 2007 | 4:05 pm

hi everyone,

i’m not a regular contributor here on the forum, but i wanted to let you know about this:

i have a series of motion paintings on display in amsterdam from october-december using max/msp jitter. there’s more detail on my website and you can schedule a viewing if you plan to be in the city at that time:

HOLLER MONSTER
http://www.justinmagness.com

you are welcome to hit me with any related questions and i’ll do my best to answer. thanks!

October 1, 2007 | 5:19 pm

Where in amsterdam will it be? On your site I can’t find a location.

Mattijs

Quote: Justin Magness wrote on Mon, 01 October 2007 18:05
—————————————————-
> hi everyone,
>
> i’m not a regular contributor here on the forum, but i wanted to let you know about this:
>
> i have a series of motion paintings on display in amsterdam from october-december using max/msp jitter. there’s more detail on my website and you can schedule a viewing if you plan to be in the city at that time:
>
> HOLLER MONSTER
> http://www.justinmagness.com
>
> you are welcome to hit me with any related questions and i’ll do my best to answer. thanks!
—————————————————-

October 1, 2007 | 6:01 pm

viewings are in oud west in my (commercial) studio space near overtoom. the address is on the bottom of the website. if you send me an email i can make an appointment for you and give you directions.

October 1, 2007 | 9:46 pm

damn I wish I could see. You live in LA? nice motiongraphics. Do you happen to know david lewandowski?

October 1, 2007 | 10:40 pm

hey thanks! turns out i own one of your records (upon cycles) and i really like the ‘internal reflection’ piece on your site. i’ve also done jitter vj stuff for otto von schirach, doormouse etc (check my live shots in ‘visual projections’). small world. i was raised in LA but i live in amsterdam now. i don’t know david lewandowski, sorry..

October 2, 2007 | 2:58 pm

hahah nice! Small world, I love Otto (hes always on tour! I miss him), and Dan Doormouse is finally warming up to me.

David is a cool guy, really into this kind of music and heavy in the motiongraphics community. Seems to randomly know everyone.

Keep in touch! Add me if you got AIM! Peace mate!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)